Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Three Must-Go-To Away Games

el punal

Did a similar thread this time last year, so for this forthcoming season what are your top three away fixtures on your wish list?

Mine : Tottenham, at Wembley, an iconic moment.

Man.Utd. at Old Trafford, a ground I've never been to.

Liverpool - last game of the season, can't miss that. Maybe clinch the title with a win! :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The only grounds I've not been to: West Ham's new one, West Brom, Everton and Swansea. I also really like Liverpool and the people there so maybe Anfield as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure of the others but Leicester is a definite must go game for me. 1st away game in the Premier League :thumbsup:

Probably Spurs and Palace being the others

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Burnley, Huddersfield and Bournemouth.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How so? Bit of a dump from what I've heard.

Exactly, a mess of an outdated ground, especially since it went all seater and was expanded, bits tacked on here and there, bad sight lines. Raze it and build a decent stadium and I might consider it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Palace - never been, and it's my 'Birthday match' so might give it a go.

Liverpool - once again, never been and combined with last day partying, should be fun

Tottenham - just got to be done

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Palace - never been, and it's my 'Birthday match' so might give it a go.

Liverpool - once again, never been and combined with last day partying, should be fun

Tottenham - just got to be done

(But TBH I'll be happy if I can hoover up a few crumbs and get to a few unfashionable games!)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Like to go Arsenal Spurs West Ham (all New Grounds although I been to new Wembley for the rugby challenge cup)
Been to with Brighton Liverpool Man Utd Newcastle Chelsea WBA (cup Game) Watford Southampton Bournemouth Leicester crystal Palace Reading Stoke(cup game )
Not been to Swansea Huddersfield Burnley Man City Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here