Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music at your funeral ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Definitely 'Living in a box' by Living in a Box,as I fancy a cardboard coffin!:angel:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My dad always (half) joked he wanted 'Great Balls of Fire' played as he went on his final trip through the curtains - so he did. Raised a lot of smiles, which was nice.

I'm having Highway to Hell.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
My grandad had "Dance of the sugar plum fairy" played as we carried him in to the crematorium. After we put him down, we all had to put one hand on our heads and do a pirouette. He was a very special man and it somehow worked for everyone there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I went to my last Aunties funeral last week, the song we walked out to as we went to look at the floral tributes was ..... " Always look on the Bright Side of Life " by Eric Idle/Monty Python... she was 93 and i can't believe she chose that !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I went to my last Aunties funeral last week, the song we walked out to as we went to look at the floral tributes was ..... " Always look on the Bright Side of Life " by Eric Idle/Monty Python... she was 93 and i can't believe she chose that !

That's what I plan to have along with Queen / Another One Bites the Dust and Otis Reading / Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My Dad had “ What A Wonderful World”on the way in, it was his outlook on life.

“Murphy's bricks”, a kids song that became a standard on the car stereo when driving round the grandkids.

And out to “ Bridge over troubled water”.

True story, my Mother in law had” Smoke gets in your eyes” . She was cremated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here