Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV matches announced (Could the Man City game be on Friday night.?)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There's horse racing during the day on the Friday, and a T20 at the cricket ground in the evening. Football on top of that might just be a bit much. Telly game Sat/Sun please.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought the PL had ditched the Friday night slot due to nobody watching?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Four of Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League fixtures originally scheduled for August and September have been selected for live television coverage, including the opening day clash with Manchester City.

The visit of Pep Guardiola’s men to the Amex on Saturday 12th August now takes place at a later kick-off time of 5.30pm, and will be shown live on BT Sport.

Sky Sports will show Albion’s south coast derby away at AFC Bournemouth, which now takes place a day earlier at the Vitality Stadium on Friday 15th September, kick-off 8pm.

Sky will also broadcast the visit of fellow Premier League newcomers Newcastle United to the Amex, with the game moved back to Sunday 24th September, kick-off 4pm.

Finally the club’s first-ever trip to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal has been moved to Sunday 1st October, kick-off 12pm, and BT Sport will broadcast the game.

Further details, including the on-sale dates for Albion’s games next season will be confirmed in due course. Television picks for October and November will be confirmed by 11th August.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've heard from a friend, and sort of corroborated by someone else, that it's going to be the Saturday evening game.

Apologies for the cryptic reply, I don't want to get anyone into trouble but trying to say that it wasn't just some random geezer in the pub saying this. I could be wrong but no reason to doubt who told me.

:thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Four!? FOUR!?

FFS

I was thinking that, but then I guess in any 2 month period it will be roughly 4 televised if we are to end up as expected on 12 or 13 overall.

Suggests we'll be getting more TV cash than a few others in the league maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here