Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jackson Irvine

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Who happens to have the phone numbers of Chris Hughton and Paul Winstanley and can knock down made-up transfer stories.

Hi Chrissy babes Andy here, any news ? no sorry, ok thanks anyway.

what a load of twaddle.

FWIW, I think Andy Naylor does a pretty good job on the scraps he probably gets.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can't imagine the Observer gave column inches to a story about Brighton not being interested in Jackson Irvine.

I can't imagine the Observer gave column inches to a story about Brighton. So what's your point? Or was that meant to be a smart quip?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Not sure what to make of this, he most certainly shined in a mediocre team (with no due respect to BAFC, you did a fantastic job staying up and well 'n' truly deserved survival too) - I would have thought if we're looking for a defensive mid, we'd want someone with experience in the premier league. We'd most certainly need someone who can read the game well, but I can't say for certain Irvine is or not that type of player.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hi Chrissy babes Andy here, any news ? no sorry, ok thanks anyway.

what a load of twaddle.

FWIW, I think Andy Naylor does a pretty good job on the scraps he probably gets.

Why do you think its so incredible that the local paper football correspondent would speak to the local club football manager on a regular basis ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope he stays with Burton and keeps them up again. I like Burton.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Why do you think its so incredible that the local paper football correspondent would speak to the local club football manager on a regular basis ?

It's pretty obvious they speak! But even if Andy Naylor knows anything, he needs to get the ok to repeat the info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here