Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to my Player subscription?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I paid an annual subscription up until September. With it now long gone and having to pay again for Seagulls tv where is my refund? Or have I missed something ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Your subscription should be intact. Mine shows that it ends on September 26th, a year after subscribing which is correct.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Mine is September too. When it changed to Seagulls TV, the log in had to be renewed. Are you trying on a mobile device, because there does seem to be a problem?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
When I contacted the club I was told that Seagulls TV wouldn't function on my IPhone until the start of the season. Seems to be fine on IPad though.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I just signed in on the website and it worked fine. Not sure what your problem might be. Suggest a chat with the club.

It's fine on my pc. I log in on the IPad and then nothing, just a blankish screen. I might unistall and reinstall to see if that helps.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Just logged on from my iPhone. All seemed fine and was looking forward to seeing Sam Baldock interview when the message appeared ' I follow Brentford'. :annoyed: Apparently Jack Bonham is out on loan.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Only today I have started managing the changeover but have hit a problem. As soon as I tried to go to the live section I had to subscribe. As far as I know according to my records I have membership till September which should roll over but when I look into accoutn records there are no records. Went to contact us and couldn't find a contact for the player. Can anyone help?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here