Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luis Garcia - our very own David Beckham?

Lush

Mods' Pet
To create your own "welcome to Sevilla" picture and post it on social media is slightly narcissistic either on his or his agents part. If you had no prior knowledge of Luis Garcia and saw his social media accounts you would think you are looking at an established international player who plays for one of the best sides in the world.
It really is quite gross.

Have to say, it doesn't quite fit with the #together philosophy at the club. Maybe there was also a barney about image rights? Not quite sure what the legals are.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You have to admit though, he is utter flair.

If he fails to break though at Sevilla that will only improve my opinion of him.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Our ex-Spanish starlet had the privilege of playing at Prenton Park today, for Sevilla against Liverpool in the UEFA Youth League (which mirrors the adult Champions League format). Doesn't sound like he would have particularly enjoyed his return to England - U19s thrash Sevilla to make winning start in UYL

... Luis Garcia Martinez, meanwhile, did not even test the 'keeper when he found space inside the Liverpool box. ...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I do wonder about players that are happy trying to make a brand of themselves before they are good enough to be one, let alone being good enough to be a professional football player

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Our ex-Spanish starlet had the privilege of playing at Prenton Park today, for Sevilla against Liverpool in the UEFA Youth League (which mirrors the adult Champions League format). Doesn't sound like he would have particularly enjoyed his return to England - U19s thrash Sevilla to make winning start in UYL

I actually watched a few minutes of the game - my lad had it on, when I got home (BT Sport 3?). He didn't look all that. Missed a good chance in the bit I saw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here