Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luis Garcia - our very own David Beckham?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 12.54.22.png

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
This is the kid with the logo at 16 years old, right?
That's had interest from an Italian team?
The same lad who's only played 20 minutes for the U23's?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This is the kid with the logo at 16 years old, right?
That's had interest from an Italian team?
The same lad who's only played 20 minutes for the U23's?

One and the same, [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION].

I have no idea what his work ethic and application are like, but let's hope he does indeed turn out more like David Beckham than Kemy Agustien.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's utter flair. I have no idea about his footballing ability but he struts about like he's CR7.

Legend in the making.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He's either a very bored young lad who is good with Photoshop or he has the best agent in the world.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's either a very bored young lad who is good with Photoshop or he has the best agent in the world.

He was the kid that Barcelona & Real Madrid were 'keeping tabs on' a couple of years ago.
Our very own Tammy Abraham perhaps.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Does this guy play for Brighton?

Yes - well, to be accurate he has played for the U-18s for the last couple of seasons and, as [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] referred to above, has had a solitary, late substitute appearance for the U-23s.

Anywhere near the first team ?

So far he has been nowhere near the U-23s. The closest he has come to the first team is sharing a training ground with them.

I guess "best" depends upon your point of view. It was his agent who got a logo designed for Garcia when he had played about six U-18 matches. It was his agent who was boasting the other week about being able to get him signed up by an Italian club. Personally there are other adjectives that spring to my mind before "best".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ. You have to be a special kind of WANKPUFFIN to have your own logo, especially when you've achieved the square route of chuff-all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Christ. You have to be a special kind of WANKPUFFIN to have your own logo, especially when you've achieved the square route of chuff-all.

When you say 'your own logo', its more the case of 'the logo off your Mum's LG washing machine, with a number 10 photoshopped on top', no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here