Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luis Garcia - our very own David Beckham?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Bet we rinsed them there.
Seems the kid is more interested in being a star so doubt too much of a loss.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Am i retarded ?

I simply don't understand this Sevilla see something in him and sign him from us, yet we don't see what they see and let him go.....

Is he our Pogba or smoke and mirrors.

Did we want him ? Is he good ? One of those players like Solly was at Lewes so good they hardly played him for fear of damaging his potential ?

Come on put this retard out of his misery and explain someone please.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Am i retarded ?

I simply don't understand this Sevilla see something in him and sign him from us, yet we don't see what they see and let him go.....

Is he our Pogba or smoke and mirrors.

Did we want him ? Is he good ? One of those players like Solly was at Lewes so good they hardly played him for fear of damaging his potential ?

Come on put this retard out of his misery and explain someone please.
The article says he wanted to go.Given his age I'm not sure we could do too much about it.
Rules on compensation are different between international clubs. Like there is none I think.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If he is as good as he thinks he is and his agent tells him he is, why didn't he get much game time with the U21's? if he was that impressive in the U18's he'd have played more for the U21/23's like Connolly did.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Did he get the hump when his girls instagram account suddenly got a lot of interest from hairy-arse fans from a message board?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
To create your own "welcome to Sevilla" picture and post it on social media is slightly narcissistic either on his or his agents part. If you had no prior knowledge of Luis Garcia and saw his social media accounts you would think you are looking at an established international player who plays for one of the best sides in the world.
It really is quite gross.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To create your own "welcome to Sevilla" picture and post it on social media is slightly narcissistic either on his or his agents part. If you had no prior knowledge of Luis Garcia and saw his social media accounts you would think you are looking at an established international player who plays for one of the best sides in the world.
It really is quite gross.

I'd presume that rather than CREATE his own 'welcome to Sevilla' image, he just taken the official one, and stick his / LG's logo on top, before re-posting it.

The whole 'brand-Garcia' thing, really is quite sad, given he's achieved nothing, but good luck to the kid.

Shame it hasn't worked out for him to break through here, but other players the same age and younger still, have overtaken him at the Albion. Judging by the sheer number of his instagram posts with his young girlfriend back home, dated all year round, I'm not surprised he's chosen a move to Spain.

(Yes, I know he's not FROM mainland Spain)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here