Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't want to seem ungrateful but.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't think you can necessarily criticise Brighton & Hove Albion for their response to your demonstrably poor conception planning, chaps.

Next time, aim for a September due date :wink:

Is that an indication of some forward planning taking place in the Krabappel household Edna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I'm 50, a fat fecker at 19st and want a shirt but there's no way I will squeeze into xxl which is the largest they do! I need at least another 2 x's on the size label!!! Not going to lose weight in time for kick off...SO WHATS ALBION AND NIKE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??? Why do the corporates hate us Mummy?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I'm 50, a fat fecker at 19st and want a shirt but there's no way I will squeeze into xxl which is the largest they do! I need at least another 2 x's on the size label!!! Not going to lose weight in time for kick off...SO WHATS ALBION AND NIKE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??? Why do the corporates hate us Mummy?

Eat less, move more. It's not rocket science.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham

If you get the xxl I might have the material from a boys xs for sale so you can try and make your own bespoke shirt.....

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Ok, thank you for the tip!!!...got to go got a taxi waiting.... Err KFC please driver...

Got a hot date waiting. I understand. If she can pull it off so can you. Believe.

IMG_1913.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd imagine every time this offer is questioned or criticised the club question why they even bother doing it......
and dies just a little bit more inside.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK disappointed that it's not the new kit still a nice gesture
Yes it is.
but he already has the home, third and goalkeepers top.
Even though you knew he was getting another on his 7th birthday? Ok.
As you can imagine my son was upset.
Er, no, I can't imagine that:
'Hey son, here's a free shirt from the club for your birthday'
'Waaaaaaa'

Not quite sure how to feel
Like an ungrateful tw@ maybe?

Should I just shut up and put up and shut up
FFS YES!!!
or should I ask the club for some leeway?
It's a free ****ing shirt!

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
the clue is in the first line: 'Don't want to seem ungrateful'. And you're not??? What a horrible carping complaint. Please be careful when looking other gift horses in the mouhth.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they change it by 6 days then what about the poor kid 4 days before that? And then the one a couple days before them?

Also expect since he has 3 already it's less of a 'crime' to be offered a free shirt than for the kids who have never been able to afford a kit and their first ever one will be 'obsolete'. Then again I bet those kids will still be grateful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here