Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adele Wembley Stadium

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And that Robbie Williams has only got one decent song.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As for that Stormzy bloke, that isn't his real voice, he's putting that on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The best bit about this is the friends that told you they had end of tour Adele tickets, a hotel in London - their weekend is buggered.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The best bit about this is the friends that told you they had end of tour Adele tickets, a hotel in London - their weekend is buggered.

The best bit? I am all for slagging Adel off for not being a very good singer, but hey, they are your friends?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have to disagree on that one Jon, you might not like the genre, but the wordsmithery and the way it syncs with the high energy beat is an absolute art form and real talent (imho). Adele and Ed Sheeran aren't fit to lace Stormzy's Adidas originals.

Wordsmithery is great and a lot of rap artists are talented poets in my opinion. I watched a little, it's not my cup of tea but my 16 year old probably likes it.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Have to disagree on that one Jon, you might not like the genre, but the wordsmithery and the way it syncs with the high energy beat is an absolute art form and real talent (imho). Adele and Ed Sheeran aren't fit to lace Stormzy's Adidas originals.

Stormzy is the biggest load of tosh ever. My dog has more talent.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

But he's just talking in a funny voice, he's not singing. I can do that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A ginger pony with shit tattoos - they look like they've been drawn on by a 9 year old with a set of crayons.

Just been watching some of the music from Glastonbury....if you can call it music. Justice, two French blokes twiddling knobs for an hour. That literally was it. That's all they did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here