Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I see Shrewsbury have canceled the remaining year of his contract . I wonder if he will end up back here at a local non league club ? any one have any inside knowledge ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I see Shrewsbury have canceled the remaining year of his contract . I wonder if he will end up back here at a local non league club ? any one have any inside knowledge ?

None, though I do know Gillingham were close to signing him and in January. Shrews pulled the plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilduc944

May 1, 2014
Just feel a little sad to see an Albion legend reduced to this. Needs to get out of the playing side and into something else 'football'.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I doubt very much if Bognor could afford Adam (although he would be a brilliant signing).
He could probably get 3 or 4 times more by signing for someone like Havant or Whitehawk who have a history of paying far more in wages due to local benefactors.
Bognor only pay out in wages what they earn on the gate, social club, sponsorship and prize money.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
New Shrews manager didn't rate him when he joined before Christmas. He was the club captain at one point. Shame as he's a top blood.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just feel a little sad to see an Albion legend reduced to this. Needs to get out of the playing side and into something else 'football'.

That word again, 'legend'. Much overused I'm afraid. A good solid defender who always put in a good shift for us, but hardly legend material.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Never rated him to be honest...looked ok in a very defensive poyet side and this made him some good money no doubt.
Spends to much time grabbing players shirts:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here