Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
after the mental day I've had I'd like to stick my head in a bucket of wine, but unfortunately have to be sensible

:(

Why....

Attachments

• d3Y242OTE6IJA2mVrB6-MGGeAS8Y50Mc - Copy.jpg
    d3Y242OTE6IJA2mVrB6-MGGeAS8Y50Mc - Copy.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 263

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A Zizkov safari this evening. Have also promised a mate to celebrate his new record on his behalf here. He will be creating mayhem in Brighton :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will probably have a couple of glasses of red but already fading as flew back from Asia last night and was awake at 2am on the plane for a 4.30am landing :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: 6am taxi back to the airport tomorrow too. FML.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bottle of Pinot Grigio already opened in the fridge, won't hit it until tonights Chinese Takeaway is safely back at Jakarta Towers.

No saying what mayhem will then ensue, may even stay up past 10 PM...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Going for 2 or 3 down the local, then back for a bit of red. Or a port. Not decided yet.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm 6 cans in to a box of 20 Strongbow. If I keep this pace up I'm going to need more by 10.45pm.

I have a bit of Tanquaray gin left over from Xmas so that is a possibility.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Rose D'Anjou (large one) - splash of soda water, handful of ice.. job done. Beautiful Bernard!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Not any more. Feeling bloated. Slowed to a crawl now. Managed to get 11 down but I think today is one of those days where I could drink the ocean dry and not get pissed. Think I'm going to knock it on the head.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lot of you unable to make up your minds. I'd go for the trip to Shoreham.

Turned into 3 or 4. There was a rather good live band down there.

Now I'm back in the garden with a bottle of red. Decision made, and I have to say, its played out beautifully.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice red just opened

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just had a lovely meal with some music types, drinks wise numerous Berliner Berg Pale Ales, a Schopperbrau Fennel Wit (tastes awful until you pair it with spicy food) and a Heidenpeters DIPA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here