Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield signing EVERYONE...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, no they haven't. It's a couple of Hudders wind up merchants that's all.

I have never read it as its only what was said by some BHA fans at my sons BBQ last night. As I said to them even if true we would turn it down as Newcastle offered the same previously and we are in a better position to turn it down now

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I have never read it as its only what was said by some BHA fans at my sons BBQ last night. As I said to them even if true we would turn it down as Newcastle offered the same previously and we are in a better position to turn it down now
I'm not sure what's worse, you believing everything your son and his friends say, or them winding up a gullible pensioner? [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure most people have been at a party , in a pub or social gathering and somebody has said "I see Man U are trying to sign X Player" the same happened last night someone said theyt had seen it on some site or another. Being a BHA fan it was of interest to me even if I considered it a non goer.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
younguns

Ryan 22
Dunk 25
Duffy 25
Goldson 24
Knockaert 25
March 23
Skalak 25
Gross 26
Norwood 26

prime

Bong 29
Stephens 29
Kayal 29
Murphy 28
Baldock 28
Hemed 30

old uns

Bruno 36
Sidwell 34
Hunemeier 31
Rosenior 32
Murray 33

well-balanced to me

Ryan is not 22

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Surprised at the slagging both Moy & Ince are getting. Both are very good players and Moy was one of the best in the championship and helped Huddersfield boss us in both games we played against them. Ince is very different player , perhaps gone down hill from his Blackpool days but still very good and a potential game changer. I don't think he would be a starter but someone you would bring on if you need to have a different front format.

people are saying he's Pl or he's Championship, to me the bottom 10 clubs in PL are not very different from top 10 in the championship so I am not sure that argument stands up especially as most of our players are 'championship' players. There might be better out there but getting them is the problem. The biggest issue though is we need to sign a decent fast striker.

Yes both are great players but disagree Mooy bossed the home game. They set up for a draw with some of the most negative football i've seen at the Amex, which was to their detriment as they were easily good enough to compete and a win could have seen them push on. In the end they came away with what they deserved, and Mooy, aside from a couple of shots outside the box, wasn't really allowed to display his strengths. In the away fixture he very much did boss the game, aside from the assist for our goal. But then we were without Stephens and they weren't the only team to turn us over comfortably in his absence.

If we were looking like signing Ince, most comments would be positive. It's just the way it goes, like Mooy is now apparently not good enough because we didn't sign him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If Ince signs it will be interesting to see how he gets on with Wagners way of doing things....double training....pre season training camp on uninhabited islands ...still might be the making of him if he knuckles down to some hard work

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
If Ince signs it will be interesting to see how he gets on with Wagners way of doing things....double training....pre season training camp on uninhabited islands ...still might be the making of him if he knuckles down to some hard work

I'm not sure why Ince has this rep for attitude and not working hard - It's really not the case, couldn't question his work rate myself....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm not sure why Ince has this rep for attitude and not working hard - It's really not the case, couldn't question his work rate myself....

In the games I've seen him in if things aren't going well he does seem to 'disappear' and given his profile it's more noticeable than other players...playing under Wagner might be the making of him

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
In the games I've seen him in if things aren't going well he does seem to 'disappear' and given his profile it's more noticeable than other players...playing under Wagner might be the making of him

Fair to say his head can drop but I'm not sure this translates in to a bad attitude or not working hard. Problem for me is where to play him, he's not a classic winger or striker, possibly a number 10 as they say....

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

A common theme on these forums. Apparently he has a shit attitude and a bad work rate - never actually heard when and why.

He is one of the few footballers I have met personally who bothered to actually make conversation with me when he didn't need to and as a fan of another club. Was a very grounded young guy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair to say his head can drop but I'm not sure this translates in to a bad attitude or not working hard. Problem for me is where to play him, he's not a classic winger or striker, possibly a number 10 as they say....

Fair point ..head drop can translate into poor work rate ...but far from shit player and one who has obvious talent which if channelled can be a match winner ..as said before Wagner might just be the man..but has he signed?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
A common theme on these forums. Apparently he has a shit attitude and a bad work rate - never actually heard when and why.

He is one of the few footballers I have met personally who bothered to actually make conversation with me when he didn't need to and as a fan of another club. Was a very grounded young guy.

I've heard similar.... I think he suffers from the family name TBH, daddy wasn't the most popular was he?

Fair point ..head drop can translate into poor work rate ...but far from shit player and one who has obvious talent which if channelled can be a match winner ..as said before Wagner might just be the man..but has he signed?

He had his medical this morning so probably only a matter of time. Will be interesting to watch his progress.

Edit - He has now!

Last edited:

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
£7.5m rising to £10m if we stay up. He'll add to our attack, which was our weakness last season. We're all pretty happy with it.

Surprising comments about Mooy. We think that £8m rising to £10m with survival is a pretty damn good deal for (arguably) the best player in the league last season.

Mounié (£11m), Palmer (loan), and Williams (free, Hogg backup) to be announced in the next day or so and we'll have the majority of our squad together for the start of pre-season, which is absolutely critical in replicating the team spirit of last season. Exciting times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here