Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be absolutely delighted if they go down. Some of their
fans are starting to grate on me

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The NSC elected "World-beaters" aren't looking so special now, are they ?

???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dear oh dear.
Ince is **** and Danny Williams is light years behind Dale. Never seen the French kid and not a fan of Mooy.
They're guaranteed to finish bottom.

:ffsparr:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If anyone is going to be caught by the bottom 3 it will be Huddersfield. They have a tougher run in than us, plus Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal will still be fighting for positions.

I just doubt if Southampton or Stoke are good enough to catch them

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If anyone is going to be caught by the bottom 3 it will be Huddersfield. They have a tougher run in than us, plus Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal will still be fighting for positions.

Tougher run in than us? Tougher than Burnley, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
There are always extraordinary results at the end of the season, one club often goes on an unexpected run, I just hope we get one of the extraordinary results

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Swansea just as likely to get caught.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes well it is all or nothing. Everything to be given in each game, no half measures, for those at the bottom anyway. They have been putting in performances recently but not getting the results. That could change.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Could not be more wrong. Everton are shit away from home, and in virtual mutiny from a dinosaur manager who is getting the boot in a couple of weeks. Chelsea have been shite for the most part since Christmas and are only interested in the Cup now, will finish 5th barring a real run of freak results. Arsenal have not picked up a single point away from home this calendar year, and will finish 6th or 7th which both qualify them for the Europa League no matter what. Would much rather have Huddersfield's run in than ours.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Could not be more wrong. Everton are shit away from home, and in virtual mutiny from a dinosaur manager who is getting the boot in a couple of weeks. Chelsea have been shite for the most part since Christmas and are only interested in the Cup now, will finish 5th barring a real run of freak results. Arsenal have not picked up a single point away from home this calendar year, and will finish 6th or 7th which both qualify them for the Europa League no matter what. Would much rather have Huddersfield run in than ours.

Everton won at Stoke and Arsenal will be up for that game as it will. in all probability, be Wenger's farewell. Chelsea suddenly see a top four place as possible after Tottenham's recent poor run, and have won at Southampton and Burnley. Just saying.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Everton won at Stoke and Arsenal will be up for that game as it will. in all probability, be Wenger's farewell. Chelsea suddenly see a top four place as possible after Tottenham's recent poor run, and have won at Southampton and Burnley. Just saying.

So you would rather have our fixtures then? :shrug:

Huddersfield are a point behind us, to see people talking like they are bang in trouble, yet we are totally safe, does not make any sense to me.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So you would rather have our fixtures then? :shrug:

Huddersfield are a point behind us, to see people talking like they are bang in trouble, yet we are totally safe, does not make any sense to me.

Actually, I was mainly talking up Chelsea's chances as I would love them to beat Swansea and keep them in the shake-up - if for no other reason than that the Jacks will then be even more desperate to beat Southampton. And I've suddenly become a massive Bournemouth fan for the next two games (at Stains and at home to Swansea).

Everyone on TV was actually saying that Huddersfield were safe after beating Watford, which I hope is true as it means we are definitely safe. What worries me is that if anyone overtakes Huddersfield, they could overtake us as well if our goal difference worsens (as we have to assume it will).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Tougher run-in than us? If they were playing Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Juventus it would still only be about on a par with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here