Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That new kit is terrible.

[tweet]880704957003051009[/tweet]

Can't decide if that looks worse with my glasses on or off.Horrible.
The kit,not Mooy.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Overated player. Hopefully better value to be had in Germany for £10 million.

I would say that is about right for someone of Mooy's capabilities. That's the going rate.

You should see some movement elsewhere all round the country in the coming week or two because tomorrow is 1st July and traditionally some already done deals don't get reported until expiring contracts end. Also, players and Managers report back for training in a week or so. That means any players looking to speak to clubs and Managers have the opportunity to do so before committing to anything.

Time to get the football ''Mooy-jo'' back soon.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
What's your impression of the new kit? I would have expected something much more grand than that..

It's started to grow on me since last night, however, I'm still disappointed that it's not a classic, it feels like a missed opportunity. To be honest all the Puma kits are a bit naff this year, I wish we'd go back to Umbro, or even better, Addidas.

Still, it's just a kit. The more important thing is the guys wearing it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have 3 good kits but unfortunatly they are cut up and stitched together into some monster of a creation.

As for Mooy and Ince, seem decent for them but I'd take Stephens and Knocky over them any day. Plenty of good 10m midfielders out there. Hopefully Groß proves a bargain and we pick up a handfull of other players that improve our squad. A couple in the next couple of weeks I'd have thought!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Ive tried but cant feel too disappointed at missing out on Mooy. He fits Wagners team perfectly. Not sure he would ours.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My god, can you just imagine the meltdown on here if we did that to our stripes.

That mandarin script always looks atrocious as well. What a dogs dinner.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Good.
Bang average player that people seemed to treat as the second coming.
Looked overweight and tired for Australia and nothing to suggest he'll make it at prem level.
Wouldn't get in our team.

el punal

Who, in the PL, are panicking more, us or the mid table teams who also aren't strengthening their squad?

It's 30th June, still six weeks to go before the season's first fixture and your assumption is that the club are panicking. Still, I suppose no different to the reaction of gloom and doom from some this time last year, and the year before that, and the year before that one, and so on . . . :shrug:

el punal

Or we're missing out on all our targets.

To be honest, do you or anyone else on this board know what are targets are? I'm sure the club aren't exactly going to divulge who they are after. For most of us it's a case of rumours, gossip and guesswork. Oh well, passes the time till the start of the season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
lol

not pissed off then

Certainly not with Mooy. I am disappointed we didn't look at the French chap they're linked with but i don't think Mooy would have improved our team (though clearly he'd have given us more depth) and i didn't think he'd end up anywhere but Hudds.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I prefer it quiet - it hopefully means that we're getting on with the business without leaks via agents to drum up additional interest. I prefer out of the blue transfers.

I can appreciate why, and generally - I do prefer us to be under the radar. But given we do need to make a statement of intent. A hint somewhere can often be encouraging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here