Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Will be forever etched into our history for those goals against Donny, but he was the definition of inconsistent even before he started rapidly descending towards the scrapheap. There may be a glimmer of an occasionally decent Championship player still in there...with the right support and a very good conditioning coach, it could work out... to an extent... possibly?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Buckley was superb at times for us (when fit) but those days are long gone. I saw him at Birmingham and he was a shadow of the player he was for us when we supposedly turned down 5m for him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm 61on 2nd July.
I'm fitter than William :moo:

I'm 32 the day after. Many happy returns for then!

As for Buckley - my favourite played in our first Amex season, but struggled to hit the heights after his injuries. Think his move to Sunderland, whilst understandable is what has killed his progression.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If you don't expect much then I reckon there will be a few amazeballs cameo performances especially if you could use him off the bench. If you'll rely on him though you'll get 3 average performances and then won't see him till after Xmas due to injuries.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Will Buckley or your dog?

IMG_1362.JPG

The player, the dog just went from strength to strength, playing for the Albion under K9s to meeting Gully then finally an appearance for the England K9s, never suffered from any hamstrings either

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's still only 27!!!

Could be a superb signing. Giggs didn't get over his hamstrings until his later 20s. Buckley still played 30+ games per season with us for 3 seasons.

Well worth a risk I'd say, I saw the thread and thought we might have had a punt taking him back!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If he gets his pace back he will do well. Age is on his side but I wouldn't bet on it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here