Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A warning for all Ford van drivers

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Bloke on site caught breaking into multiple Ford vans and stealing tools with something that appears to be like a master key/skeleton key that he bought on the internet

Oh and let's just say he 'tripped' over before being marched into a police station :tosser:

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Bloke on site caught breaking into multiple Ford vans and stealing tools with something that appears to be like a master key/skeleton key that he bought on the internet

Oh and let's just say he 'tripped' over before being marched into a police station :tosser:

Good. Nothing I hate more than a thief.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

He was just getting his own back after some blokes in one of the vans had chucked water over him after asking him for directions.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One of the lowest things to do, hope he got a proper hiding

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Glad you caught him. All my tools are in the workshop but if someone swiped them my living would literally be stopped in its tracks. Scum.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Is this all Ford Vans, Certain model age? Just wondering if the new Ford Custom are at risk.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Is this all Ford Vans, Certain model age? Just wondering if the new Ford Custom are at risk.

Of the five broken in, two were about 2006 and the other three were 2014/2015, none of them were the Custom model, but obviously I can't say if the key would be able to open it or not

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A slight aside.
Have had Swinton frantically trying to get in touch about my rusting Transits insurance.
For some reason my wife was a named driver fffsake.
I took her off the policy - it went up £30.
I put her back on and then was asked her details.
Due to illness she is now not employed by Asda after twenty five years and is termed a house wife- policy went Up another £30 what the feck!!!!!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A slight aside.
Have had Swinton frantically trying to get in touch about my rusting Transits insurance.
Due to illness she is now not employed by Asda after twenty five years and is termed a house wife- policy went Up another £30 what the feck!!!!!!

Over £350 on direct debit third party theft. No claims for over twenty years.
And even then not my fault.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A slight aside.

That shouldn't be the case.
You need to get back to them and ask why it went up for Mrs SS, just because she is a house wife.
I go online to one of the comparison sites, and they urged me to put my wife down as a housewife, and the policy amount went down considerably.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That shouldn't be the case.
You need to get back to them and ask why it went up for Mrs SS, just because she is a house wife.
I go online to one of the comparison sites, and they urged me to put my wife down as a housewife, and the policy amount went down considerably.

I've been with Swinton on all of my insurances for twenty years.
Every year every policy goes up by £50 They then make out I'm getting a good deal due to me being a valued customer.
I know I can get cheaper if I spend all day on the Internet but I spend far too much time running my business fffsake!!!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We proper go for the wankers that go round sites trying to flog stolen tools as they are most likely eyeing up your tools as well as trying to fence some other poor sods gear, scum of the earth pouncing of the state no doubt. Im blaming May for this carry on..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've been with Swinton on all of my insurances for twenty years.
Every year every policy goes up by £50 They then make out I'm getting a good deal due to me being a valued customer.
I know I can get cheaper if I spend all day on the Internet but I spend far too much time running my business fffsake!!!!

Without being patronising SS, that's because it's convenient.
We found that when we used a broker in Bexhill for years, Green Finance (formerly Peter Shrubb), we just signed the best deal they said they had, and that was it done for another year.
I would emphasis that its worth shopping around to get the best deal with the comparison sites, unbelievably tedious, but in the end worth it, as you should save some money.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Without being patronising SS, that's because it's convenient.
We found that when we used a broker in Bexhill for years, Green Finance (formerly Peter Shrubb), we just signed the best deal they said they had, and that was it done for another year.
I would emphasis that its worth shopping around to get the best deal with the comparison sites, unbelievably tedious, but in the end worth it, as you should save some money.

My public liability provider 😁 wanted over £600 this year
Spent Saturday morning online and got it down to £420
I'm still in the mindset that everyone I deal with will do their best for me:moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here