Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny games you and your mates play

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
YELLOW CAR!

Play it with the kids (I have no friends unless you count the kids) Rules are simple, when out in the car when you spot a Yellow car you say "Yellow Car" no winners, no losers just YELLOW CAR. Stops the kids fighting and keeps them quiet (until they spot a yellow car) on car journeys. Hours of fun.

Car cricket is a good one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
YELLOW CAR!

Play it with the kids (I have no friends unless you count the kids) Rules are simple, when out in the car when you spot a Yellow car you say "Yellow Car" no winners, no losers just YELLOW CAR. Stops the kids fighting and keeps them quiet (until they spot a yellow car) on car journeys. Hours of fun.

Played it in New York once.

It got tiresome quite quickly.

YELLOW CAR!

The Coaster Game (Brighton and Hove green and blue buses, usually the 12 route, to Eastbourne) complicated set of rules constantly changed by a 6 year old, 1 point for a 12, 2 for a 12X however minus a point if you call it and it's "out of service" however disparagies apply if one is switched to another route (14 for example) and how many points for a 13X on a Sunday? And can you call the one you're just about to board? It's easier if I just let him win

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Goalie Squash. An ultimate adaptation of wall ball.

Find a barn door. The door is the goal or (wall).

Players take it in turns to have one kick at the wall.

In normal wall ball, if you missed you were out. In Goalie Squash if you missed you had to quickly become a goalkeeper and defend the wall (goal) but without using your hands.

If the ball hit the wall you were out, if they missed or you saved it then they suddenly became the goalkeeper.

The game was BRILLIANT as it was calm and measured whilst it was normal wall ball....and then someone missed and all hell broke loose.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
This game.
885d2ad8736ab5e6a4d43fb34f7b4eef.jpg

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Hat or Hair

You have to guess whether they have a hat on or it's their hair, mainly spawns from new indie kids with bowl hair cuts. That's it really, normally is an obvious answer. Just Banter innit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"Don't look now"

A game where you spot someone who looks a bit like a celebrity and say "Don't look now lads.....but I've just seen Bruce Willis"

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Saw that a few months ago. One orb the funniest things I've seen on TV for a very long time. Thanks for posting that, always a joy.

If you enjoyed that here's a compilation of all Bob's WILTY appearances:

It's all hilarious, but the house fire and gulf stream ones are too funny for words.

I wish I'd grown up with Bob. :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you enjoyed that here's a compilation of all Bob's WILTY appearances:

It's all hilarious, but the house fire and gulf stream ones are too funny for words.

I wish I'd grown up with Bob. :lolol:

That's great, thank you! The man just gets funnier and funnier. I shall view those shortly.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
YELLOW CAR!

God, that brought back memories of my maternal grandmother. Not that she played "yellow car", fun though it sounds. No, she would look out for piebald horses as my Dad drove us around. If she spotted one, she'd spit on her finger, yell out "First luck, I bags", lean forward and make the sign of the cross on the big toe of her right foot.

Seems stranger written down than it appeared at the time. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A game that used to be played by mates in a pub many moons ago that I'll happily admit I never had the stones to take part in because it invariably ends up in a fight was "what do you want for Christmas"?

Table all get a pint of Guinness, you all have to down them. Last to
Finish has to stick their mouth and chin into the white Guinness froth to form a beard.
The first to finish then picks a person in the pub you don't know , usually a gnarly hard looking bloke, and the loser, complete with white "Santa beard" has to tap them on the shoulder and say the phrase..
"So want do you want for Christmas, Skalextrics or something, ****"?

You can imagine what followed.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Car cricket is a good one.

Used to play this, as kids, with my brother on the way to visit relatives in Wales. Count the legs in the name eg. White Lion would be four and if the name had no legs it would be a wicket eg The Ship. It went well until we passed a pub (in Surrey, I think) called the Shepherd and Flock

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Used to play this, as kids, with my brother on the way to visit relatives in Wales. Count the legs in the name eg. White Lion would be four and if the name had no legs it would be a wicket eg The Ship. It went well until we passed a pub (in Surrey, I think) called the Shepherd and Flock

We did it with different coloured cars, then made HGVs the wickets (Warburtons - run out, Sainburys LBW etc), as a lot of our regular travel was on motorways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here