• Prawn

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Cucumber

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Plus I guess there would maybe be major problems marketing a dream combo Bacon Sausage Egg combo sandwich as BSE

Have eaten both and both have their place in the scheme of things. I have to say I've never seen a BLT served at 6AM in a Greasy Spoon adjacent to an Industrial Estate.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I chose tongue, before realising what it meant. And I wished I'd gone for sausage, as a veggie sausage sarnie is party of my dinner plans for this evening.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If you like fast food there is only one option obviously....

Attachments

• a.aaa-odd-sandwich (1).jpg
    a.aaa-odd-sandwich (1).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 75

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've always assumed a tomato to be uncooked, unless it's mentioned otherwise.

Perhaps I need to be more careful.

You aren't in catering, are you? When a customer asks for tomatoes on a breakfast , giving uncooked or raw tomato, isn't usually what they want. In a bacon and tomato sandwich, it is best to clarify how the tomato should be be served, cooked or uncooked(raw).

I speak from experience.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You aren't in catering, are you? When a customer asks for tomatoes on a breakfast , giving uncooked or raw tomato, isn't usually what they want. In a bacon and tomato sandwich, it is best to clarify how the tomato should be be served, cooked or uncooked(raw).

I speak from experience.

If I had ordered a full English Breakfast Sandwich I would assume it would arrive fried to death, like everything else.

If it was a BLT I would hope it came raw. Surely this isn't a difficult concept to get your head around? ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If I had ordered a full English Breakfast Sandwich I would assume it would arrive fried to death, like everything else.

If it was a BLT I would hope it came raw. Surely this isn't a difficult concept to get your head around? ???

FFS, it's not a full English breakfast sandwich, and it's not a BLT, it's different, some people would have it with cooked tomato, some with uncooked tomato, it depends on your preference.
Bollox to this, I'll just have a cheese sandwich please.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

FFS, it's not a full English breakfast sandwich, and it's not a BLT, it's different, some people would have it with cooked tomato, some with uncooked tomato, it depends on your preference.

I have come on to NSC today, and triggered an argument about tomatoes.

My work here is done.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

I have been dining (if that is the word) in Greasy Spoons for over 30 years and in my experience EVERYTHING in a Full English must be scorched to within an inch of its life or it ain't properly done. :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:[QUOTE=Easy 10;7999661]I have come on to NSC today, and triggered an argument about tomatoes.

My work here is done.[/QUOTE]

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here