Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being asked for directions

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If it had been petrol or acid we are talking about something really serious.....But chucking water, hardly crime of the century........Everyone surely had water pistol as a kid . They were just big kids !!!

You are a liberal pussy.
Personally if left to me the blokes parents would be seeking out his whereabouts :moo:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread. It was something that was was unnerving at the time and I just wanted to make others aware of it in case anyone else found themselves in a similar scenario. I wasn't going to report it to the police, but after people's comments about it maybe helping them if something else happened, I did report it online. Hopefully no one else gets tricked by them, or god forbid anything worse happens, but at least there's a record of it now, and they have my details if they need to contact me. Thanks all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
About the only thing I've ever witnessed, then reported to the police was similar to this.

Driving down the Avenue (if you're from round these parts, you'd know it) into Southampton, behind a van, with a couple of blokes in it, when suddenly the passenger launches a half eaten apple at the head of an elderly Asian chap walking along the pavement. Fortunately his aim /timing was out, and he missed the (entirely unaware) gent's head by about 6 inches.

Made a mental note of the van's reg. and called it in to the police when I had the chance. Didn't get the impression that they took my call very seriously, tbh, but they had the information, and my details, if they chose to follow it up later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here