Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female teacher has sex with 17 year old student

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
!

NSC would be crying RAPE.

FWIW, I would have loved to have got balls deep in to my English teacher when I was at school.

Personally it would have been my French Teacher (early 30's) at Grammar School back in the late 1970's.

We were spotty 16 year old oiks so no chance but you could still look.

I don't know why we had to call her Miss when she clearly wore a wedding ring but she was a saucy minx.

I well remember her coming in wearing a very tight fitting pencil skirt, low cut blouse and lacy bra. Didn't really learn much French during those lessons...

Looking back on it she always seemed to be talking to a certain male member of Staff so I don't think she was dressing like that for her pupils... :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My year 9 German teacher was an NQT and insanely hot. So much so that when I took options I picked German as she was the only teacher of that subject in the school, she then promptly left and I got stuck doing German for 2 years with a withered old hag who had previously taught me French, the kind of teacher who only does the job so she can prey on children and generally make them miserable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Personally it would have been my French Teacher (early 30's) at Grammar School back in the late 1970's.

I don't know why we had to call her Miss when she clearly wore a wedding ring but she was a saucy minx.

I well remember her coming in wearing a very tight fitting pencil skirt, low cut blouse and lacy bra. Didn't really learn much French during those lessons...

Looking back on it she always seemed to be talking to a certain male member of Staff so I don't think she was dressing like that for her pupils... :lolol:

Not Miss Hartley?!? I was taught by her for 1 year, then had the good fortune to have two years being taught by a lady that was actually French - dark hair, saucy accent, dressed like the tart you describe too.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Have an image in my head similar to this :blush:

Attachments

• ssted.jpg
    ssted.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 685

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
All the teachers at my school looked like they'd walked off the set of Grange Hill - look it up kids!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Google image doesn't help with impartiality:-

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-9.29.48-PM.png

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not Miss Hartley?!? I was taught by her for 1 year, then had the good fortune to have two years being taught by a lady that was actually French - dark hair, saucy accent, dressed like the tart you describe too.

Only if you went to Sir John Deane's Grammar School in Northwich, Cheshire?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lucky boy.

A mature answer is not available at this time, we apologise for any inconvenience.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I had a Hartley at Hove Park as a language teacher.
Slim blonde (English).
Early 2000's, I think she was in her mid 40's at the time.

Same lady?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If it's the other way round many 17 year old women fancy their 24 year old teachers too.

plus I imagine there are many more non-student-teacher relationships of 24 and 17 year olds that way round than this.

HOWEVER

The point is it doesn't matter how much a 17 year old wants it...... if you're a teacher you can't do that. Not a teacher and hey go for it either way around if all parties consenting etc.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Seems a bit odd! The police officer says he received a tip off but the article seems to suggest it was her that told him. Hardly a tip off, more a confession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here