Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female teacher has sex with 17 year old student

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
But in this case, is it a crime against the 17 year old, as he is over the age of consent in Missouri or is it more a crime against the establishment?

Not sure how their consent rules work.

Over here the age of consent might be 16 but if you are in a position of care of someone to a certain age then it is an offense to sexually engage with them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you had a 17 year old daughter and her 24 year old teacher banged her would that make her a "lucky girl"?

Completely irrelevant hypothetical question - we're not discussing parents' views, or 17 year old girls. Stick to the subject of the thread! - it's about a boy getting a shag from an attractive older woman. I'm looking at it from the boy's perspective, not a parent's. Yes, I do know the law about pupil - teacher relationships, thank you. Won't stop the lad having a grin as wide as a cheshire cat though!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Completely irrelevant hypothetical question - we're not discussing parents' views, or 17 year old girls. Stick to the subject of the thread! - it's about a boy getting a shag from an attractive older woman. I'm looking at it from the boy's perspective, not a parent's. Yes, I do know the law about pupil - teacher relationships, thank you. Won't stop the lad having a grin as wide as a cheshire cat though!

The subject heading is "Female teacher has sex with 17 year old student" and asks what NSC thinks...

So I have stuck to the subject thanks for inquiring.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm siding with the non PC side here, I'm afraid. Lucky young sod! I'd have loved it if a pretty 24 year old had taken me in hand and shown me the ropes when I was seventeen!

climbing-rope-roof-mounted.jpg

???

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No, you've got that wrong. If I was the lucky young sod, I wouldn't be 'still for' anything. I would just be dead chuffed. Yes, I do know all about the rules, thank you - I'm looking at it from the perspective of the 17year old lad.

I take your point, but I was actually saying (sorry for all the spelling mistakes) that it would be the 24 year old teacher who would be still for it - i.e. in trouble - whoever initiated it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
10310996_389861667822234_1688865204_n.jpg

"Only crime is she ain't doin' it wit' me, am I right boys?"

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I can see both sides of the argument that they are both consenting adults and I certainly would had I been in his situation with a teacher I found attractive. But putting my sensible hat on certain professional boundaries do need to be established and therefore observed. It's not always to do with age considerations, it's about protecting the potentially vulnerable where there is a power imbalance. This is why doctor / patient relationships or therapist / client relationships are forbidden and which have nothing to do with age considerations but more to do with establishing safeguards against certain people within those professions from exploiting the power they hold over potentially vulnerable people. If those regulations were not there in the first place then there would be nothing to safeguard the vulnerable from exploitation or abuse. Therefore because such regulations are in place they have to be observed.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh,thought this was a thread about Macron's missus,but she's a much older paedophile teacher :D

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The bird's been daft as she either knew it was her career/life down the drain and did it anyway or was too daft to understand the consequences. Either way, daft. But there's no way it should be a crime.

Those saying "but if it was your son....etc" c'mon. I'd give him some grief for not considering that it might screw her life up, but not for screwing her. What 17yr old would say no FFS? And it's hardly going to scar him for life, opposite actually, if anything....

:fishing:

Or

The return of Alf Garnett.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Assuming Missouri has the same or similar laws to the UK, this is exactly the point.

The only difference in Missouri is that the accuser must show the evidence. Pretty difficult in this case. But Missouri is known as the "Show Me" state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri

However, Missouri's unofficial nickname is the "Show Me State",

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here