Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Hopkins

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read it and thought that it was interesting because both The Queen and Prince Philip are still alive. I would have expected it to be revealed or suggested after he had passed on.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just what we need another Princess Diana story, which is so fat fetched that both Spooks and Waking the Dead rejected scripts on this storyline.

And to think I opened this thread expecting another BG story on the possible signing of a left back.

That's exactly what I thought! :lolol:

I was expecting a thread about a left back from Melbourne Fair Dinkum Cobbers I'd never heard of.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I read it and thought that it was interesting because both The Queen and Prince Philip are still alive. I would have expected it to be revealed or suggested after he had passed on.

He could have said it the day after it happened and it would still have been utter horseshit :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I read it and picked up an innacuracy within seconds. It said she was murdered to prevent her divorcing Prince Charles (1997 was when she died) when she had already been divorced for five years.
This so called MI5 agent had also murdered a leading trade union member in the 70s as the government had had enough of him. I googled it and racked my brains to try and think of a leading union leader who died suddenly, but couldn't think of one.

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

The simple fact that had she been wearing a seatbelt, it is highly probable she wouldn't have died should have consigned all this conspiracy c**p to the dustbin years ago. Beggars belief that people with half a brain still give it any credibility

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BG, I know you're on a wind up most of the time, but give it a rest and go see if you can find some football rumours, that will have more base in fact, than this tosh.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Neil Burnside would have had his Sandbaggers do a better job, untraceably, with no leaks.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Can't believe people fall for this nonsense. I'd understand it from BensGrandad, but other people?!?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If only it were true. But everyone knows it's Theresa May's fault. She ordered Diana's death and YOU know it :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do I have the sudden urge to send out emails written by a Nigeria prince having trouble releasing millions of US dollars?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here