Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Major revamp for Sky Sports...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you think sport = football, then I grant you that there's not so much going on but for the rest of us, this summer is great.

And while I'm really looking forward to the Lions matches, I actually prefer women's rugby to men's these days. There's more emphasis on running and passing and less emphasis on trying to batter a way through defences - it reminds of rugby in the 60s and 70s.

If I ever find myself indoors all day watching womens rugby, womens cricket, or horse racing, then I hope somebody just comes round and shoots me in the FACE, just to put me out of my misery.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I actually prefer women's rugby to men's these days. There's more emphasis on running and passing and less emphasis on trying to batter a way through defences - it reminds of rugby in the 60s and 70s.

Women's tennis can be better to watch too, as it's not about 100mph + serves that can't be returned. More rallies.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Competition is great. My last discounted period ended and was expecting the usual protracted haggle. However, after only 5 mins and a threat to cancel I got 50% off for 18 months. Then even more curious after 3 weeks I got an email that confirmed that as a loyal customer they were upgrading my Sports to HD at no extra cost.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I see this has happened today.

Don't have a deal for Sky but have SSN and Mix as part of a Virgin deal. They were channels 516 and 517 and now 519 and 520.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Am on BT TV and used to have access (at cost) to Sky Sports 1 and 2, which suited me fine. Today's changes mean that I've now got the Sky Sports Main Event Channel and the Sky Sports Extra channel for an extra £5.50 a month. :nono: Will get access to all Premier League games not shown on BT Sports but will no longer get any EFL games, which will now be on a separate Sky channel not covered by BT.

Livid about all this and especially the fact that Virgin Media and Talk Talk customers will be able to get access to all football matches shown on Sky via their respective platforms. I'm told that BT are "negotiating" with Sky over access to EFL games but given the long standing pissing contest that's taking place between the two Companies, I'm not hopeful that the matter will be concluded to everyone's satisfaction. Rant over.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What does Sky have left that is worth paying £30 a month for, besides PL football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here