Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lads Football Alliance March Against Extremism

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You need to take a good long look at the videos again then. Normal blokes. Football fans.
Why if you question Extremism & or the cause of it you are labelled as Far right or Racist. Don't get it!

Except literally no-one in here has called any of them racist or far right. The closest anyone got was daveinprague thinking there might have been some EDL elements in there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I did consider it, I'm sure someone will step up to the mark though.

I'm game but I need to go for my lunch and then the hairdressers. I'll be back later if you don't find someone.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Sorry to the OP but it only took 6 minutes of that half hour video and then the guy addressing the crowd through the loudhailer says "united against Islam's extremists, only extremists." The first guy kept referring to using violence to defend themselves "but only if attacked first." I'd bet most of the people that are in that facebook group are also in various other facebook groups such as Britain First etc etc.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I back them all the way. I genuinely fear there is a bloody civil war brewing and the good people that love this country, whatever colour or creed, left or right, will need to stick together. Let's hope of course it doesn't happen, but we the British public need to be prepared. This was just the first, but nonetheless quite impressive step. Good luck to them, I hope it grows and grows, it's a real tragedy that successive Governments have failed to tackle the problem and made so many people feel this is necessary.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Except literally no-one in here has called any of them racist or far right. The closest anyone got was daveinprague thinking there might have been some EDL elements in there.

I believe the organisers of the march made it quite clear that the EDL were not welcome

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
& does anyone know when the next is planned for?
I think it's going to be Massive.

I was in London on Saturday afternoon to meet up with some mates for beers, and had to go via Cannon St. None of us were aware of the march taking place. We used the Weatherspoons at Cannon St Station for a quick pint. There was a massive police presence , and it felt and looked like a convention for "old school" Miiiiiiillllllllwallllllll with some Westham ICF and Chelsea Head Hunters thrown in for good measure. I didn't see any trouble, the atmosphere was good spirited but with a slightly menacing undercurrent, it wouldn't have taken much for it too have "kicked off".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Cool, couldnt have been any there. Come on man. :)

They were on a seperate march.

Those on the Football Lads Alliance March, from what ive read, really cant stand the EDL and will under no circumstances allow them or any other far right groups infiltrate the movement.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Cool, couldnt have been any there. Come on man. :)

Well given that they were in Westminster having fun with UAF and Antifa I doubt there were many.

Shame really as all the press focused on a handful of people shouting at each other from behind police lines and not the fact that 10k people turned up putting their normal Saturday differences aside. But I guess peaceful marches doesn't sell papers. Didn't stop the express claiming the EDL had got London Bridge closed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There was a massive police presence , and it felt and looked like a convention for "old school" Miiiiiiillllllllwallllllll with some Westham ICF and Chelsea Head Hunters thrown in for good measure. I didn't see any trouble, the atmosphere was good spirited but with a slightly menacing undercurrent, it wouldn't have taken much for it too have "kicked off".

It did look a bit "look at us, we're millwall, west ham, chelsea, portsmouth all marching together - peacefully, aren't we clever as normally we'd be chasing each other down the street with plastic chairs..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here