Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83
  1. #1
    Members
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    1066 country
    Posts
    559

    Lads Football Alliance March Against Extremism


    1 Not allowed!
    Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
    It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
    & does anyone know when the next is planned for?
    I think it's going to be Massive.
    Charley don't surf.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      12,273


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings woody View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
      It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
      & does anyone know when the next is planned for?
      I think it's going to be Massive.
      I saw a horrendous Facebook video about this with a lot of badly written English written by chavs. Did make me smile that they were going to take back their country by fighting against Extremism yet couldn't stop their heads being kicked in against a couple of hundred Russians last summer....
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #3
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      1066 country
      Posts
      559


      1 Not allowed!
      I think you'll find that was a different March .
      I also saw that embarrassing video.
      I think that was The Britain first March.
      As you say only about 300 bald wannabee hooligans.
      I'm talking about the Lads football alliance March which was peaceful no chanting & attended by thousands of normal football fans who are fed up with Extremism & a government who does nothing about it.
      Charley don't surf.
    • #4
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      12,273


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings woody View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think you'll find that was a different March .
      I also saw that embarrassing video.
      I think that was The Britain first March.
      As you say only about 300 bald wannabee hooligans.
      I'm talking about the Lads football alliance March which was peaceful no chanting & attended by thousands of normal football fans who are fed up with Extremism & a government who does nothing about it.
      No it was that march. To be fair the march looked peaceful whatever, but those commenting on the video were keyboard warriors.
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #5

      7 Not allowed!
      Without knowing anything of this group, I reckon I can draw you a REALLY accurate picture of 80% of the people on this march.

      I might not quite get the eye colour spot on, but everything else will be pretty good.

      I'll even go as far to guess their names. Gaz, Baz, Daz, WAZZA, Chaz and Big Dave.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

      Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?
    • #6
      Members BBassic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Communist Republic of Deviancy
      Posts
      6,682


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings woody View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think you'll find that was a different March .
      I also saw that embarrassing video.
      I think that was The Britain first March.
      As you say only about 300 bald wannabee hooligans.
      I'm talking about the Lads football alliance March which was peaceful no chanting & attended by thousands of normal football fans who are fed up with Extremism & a government who does nothing about it.
      Were they also protesting the extremism which lead some tosser in a van to plough into a bunch of Muslims?
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
    • #7
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Chandlers Ford
      Posts
      52,173


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mejonaNO12 aka riskit View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Without knowing anything of this group, I reckon I can draw you a REALLY accurate picture of 80% of the people on this march.

      I might not quite get the eye colour spot on, but everything else will be pretty good.

      I'll even go as far to guess their names. Gaz, Baz, Daz, WAZZA, Chaz and Big Dave.
      'Lads' doesn't sound like a very INCLUSIVE 'Alliance', either.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
    • #8
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      17,955


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings woody View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Did any Brighton boys attend this Saturday?
      It Looked like a great peaceful turnout.
      & does anyone know when the next is planned for?
      I think it's going to be Massive.
      Wednesday.
    • #9
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      1066 country
      Posts
      559


      0 Not allowed!
      I take it No one knows anything about this then.��
      Charley don't surf.
    • #10
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      19,837


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Were they also protesting the extremism which lead some tosser in a van to plough into a bunch of Muslims?
      yes , all extremism

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •