Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assombalonga

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just read somewhere in the deep dark net that Huddersfield are interested in signing him!

For me, we should push the boat out and get him. If he stays fit, we stay up!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It would cost a min of 10 million I reckon, his scoring record is exceptional

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All about keeping the lad fit. He has pace and power and could see him getting 10/12 goals over a whole PL season and causing defences a problem. Wouldn't mind him and Oliver Burke in on loan would make us very pacy up top which I think you need.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has he ever been really the same after his injuries ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
His knees are shot to bits.....compete waste of money and can't believe people think he's a great choice.If forest got £10 million plus they'd be bloody laughing.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Did he?! I wasn't sure COG even reached 5 goals. I'd be miffed if we got Assombalonga. Good goalscoring record but I'd be eternally worried about the very bad injury he suffered.
No cog got 15 with a shite Barnsley side just like sick note did with a shite forest side....very similar comparison that's all :)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
His knees are shot to bits.....compete waste of money and can't believe people think he's a great choice.If forest got £10 million plus they'd be bloody laughing.

Pretty much what a forest-supporting friend of mine said. Wouldn't have minded him in the champ for us but not the prem

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a no from me.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We could alternate him with Lua Lua, there would be a book on who broke down first though.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Am I the only person thinking we should be aiming higher than this? Yes he's a good quality championship player but what we require here is next level.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes and cog got 15 :)
We're in the prem and need to spend wisely and not on sicknotes.

I'm not sure 'sick note' is a fair moniker after having your ACL snap, is it? Anyway, we've never seen eye to eye regarding strikers, remember you used to believe CMS was a good player :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here