Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What gives?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'd be amazed if that's not Not Nick Rhodes, is it not?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
:flounce:

3b2e08bfdc144fd1b80d01076e79bcf6c258b367284c1ab929611a85562e0ea5.jpg

-----------------------------------------

I'd be amazed if that's not Not Nick Rhodes, is it not?

Good call. Good 'effing call!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What gives?

You absolutely vile human being. Can't believe you'd use such a phrase to speak to another person.

I've seen some pretty harrowing stuff and come out the other side stronger. But this is over the line mate.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This is a forum with (currently) 1240 people viewing.

Do you really think you're that important?

No, but if I signed this post of with "and we all know about you.." - then never backed it up, it'd piss you off. Would it not?

I'm not important, at all. I'm a nobody. Nobody would notice if I left, and nobody would care. However, I do get the right hump when someone questions why I'm here when I am. That's all. A bit flouncey, I'll give you all that.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No, but if I signed this post of with "and we all know about you.." - then never backed it up, it'd piss you off. Would it not?

I'm not important, at all. I'm a nobody. Nobody would notice if I left, and nobody would care. However, I do get the right ******** when someone questions why I'm here when I am.

Why are you here?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm not important, at all. I'm a nobody. Nobody would notice if I left, and nobody would care. However, I do get the right ******** when someone questions why I'm here when I am.

Mate, I think you could be reading a HUGE amount more into the initial comment than was intended...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I'm not important, at all. I'm a nobody. Nobody would notice if I left, and nobody would care. However, I do get the right hump when someone questions why I'm here when I am. That's all. A bit flouncey, I'll give you all that.

Perhaps you should answer the question, and then we can all rest easy.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I would take the piss outta this, but it is far to easy and at the end of the day trivialises an issue for people who are truly lonely.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm a bit irked, if I'm honest...

I've been reading this forum for a couple years, always promised I'd join and post. So, I did. I found you all to be very welcoming and accepting - and funny. Very funny actually. I've tried my best to add humour, balanced views, and a bit of controversy (as all forums should have now and again to get the hens clucking) and I don't think I've been abusive, nor have I upset anyone to my knowledge.

'The Clamp' said all of my posts were drivel, apart from one - and at least he was honest. I've been called a 'JCL' - which I am, and even take the piss out of myself on my signature to acknowledge this. Yesterday, I posted on the thread about Steve Parrish, the love child of Jeremy Vine and David Cameron, singing Karaoke on his holidays, to leave him alone as he's just on holiday with his family.

So... I'm now being treated, I assume - from the comment, with some suspicion.

View attachment 86629

Am I a Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holding Crystal Cladding fan with a penchant for self abuse? Have I come on here to convert you all to Islam and persuade you all to make the 2018/19 kit consist of sandals and a striped dish-dash? Have I come on here to slowly brainwash you all into thinking Glenn Murray runs so fast it's an optical illusion and we all see it differently, or is a senior member of the forum being paranoid? I asked for an answer on the thread itself, and also invited him to explain himself away from the thread by sending a polite PM. I've not received a reply to either.

Senior member of the forum or not - it made me feel uncomfortable, and I don't like that. I'll take anything thrown at me in public in plain English, I'm not a little wilting flower who cries at every insult - but something like that, then no reply is a bit, well.... snide. That's not what I thought this place was.

I'm happy to sod off if you like. Just say, and I'll go back to reading the forums only..

I believe your reply to my post was something along the lines of "as for what you think of me, I'm struggling to give a ****".

I thought fair play. I'd carry on in the not giving a **** vein if I were you. Especially when it comes to my post, they are mostly utter drivel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here