Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A paranormal experience (maybe)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This afternoon I cut the grass, for the first time for a couple of weeks, it wasn't too bad but definitely needed a mow. My back garden is about 12 yards by 4-5 yards, and usually I need to empty the box on the mower two thirds of the way through, but, today, it didn't need emptying, and when I finished, there was no cut grass in the box, or on the lawn.
Where did it go, I only went inside to get a bag for it, went back out took the box off the mower, and it was empty, nothing in it at all. Either, Worthing has a grass cuttings sneak thief about, or, the cut grass is now in a parallel universe. I really can't figure it out.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Did you turn the lawn mower on ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this going to be like the women parking that bloke's drive and it turns out your Mrs sorted it without you knowing?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5bb7033e042a85ca7883348eaad2e053.jpg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Was the grass on the lawn shorter or was it the same height ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
This afternoon I cut the grass, for the first time for a couple of weeks, it wasn't too bad but definitely needed a mow. My back garden is about 12 yards by 4-5 yards, and usually I need to empty the box on the mower two thirds of the way through, but, today, it didn't need emptying, and when I finished, there was no cut grass in the box, or on the lawn.
Where did it go, I only went inside to get a bag for it, went back out took the box off the mower, and it was empty, nothing in it at all. Either, Worthing has a grass cuttings sneak thief about, or, the cut grass is now in a parallel universe. I really can't figure it out.

And now you're feeling all forlorn?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here