Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A paranormal experience (maybe)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Did you eat the grass and forget? It happened to me once with a Laburnum tree that I'd cut down. It's easily done.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The box may have not been clipped right and the cuttings spread over the grass, if you rake it and find cuttings then you will know.

Any hungry cows lurking about?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The box may have not been clipped right and the cuttings spread over the grass, if you rake it and find cuttings then you will know.

Any hungry cows lurking about?

None on the grass, that was the first thing I checked

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dry grass on a windy day, maybe your cuttings are blown across your neighbours gardens. Or someone nicked your cuttings for their compost bin, or you didn't cut the grass and have just rolled it flat, or a flock of sparrows descended and nicked it all for nest building, or a neighbour with an identical mower with a fault swapped his for yours whilst you were not looking, or you absent mindedly emptied the collection box whilst thinking about something more interesting than cutting the grass.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I LOVE a bit of the unexplained, I do, and opened this thread intrigued by the title.

My view is that if it is a paranormal experience, then its the DULLEST one that has ever occurred.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Have you checked your garden waste bin, recycle bin, rubbish bin or boot of the car?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I LOVE a bit of the unexplained, I do, and opened this thread intrigued by the title.

My view is that if it is a paranormal experience, then its the DULLEST one that has ever occurred.

I know, but , in my defence, I do live in Worthing, and nothing exciting has ever happened here. I could have gilded the Lilly and invented a gang of poltergeist throwing stuff about, or said my missus had been possessed by demons, but who would have believed me:shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know, but , in my defence, I do live in Worthing, and nothing exciting has ever happened here. I could have gilded the Lilly and invented a gang of poltergeist throwing stuff about, or said my missus had been possessed by demons, but who would have believed me:shrug:

Loads of people would.

People believe in stigmata, and alien abduction, and bigfoot, and spontaneous human combustion.

Proper unexplained stuff. Bring it on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here