Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New KIt

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
No official release date, but i'm guessing it will be soon, as they're doing their 'annual stock take' this friday, which usually means, 'we're updating the store with new kit etc etc'

Annual stock take usually means it is the company's year end, so they need the stock figure to be right in the balance sheet. I think that it is just coincidence that the end of June is also when new kits get released.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
If I remember rightly they did the stock take last year and all the 15/16 kit disappeared off the website and from the shop. I guess it was sent back to Nike as I have seen Brighton bits in the Nike outlet stores across the country. I thinks that is a bit silly, why send it to an outlet store when the folk that might want to actually buy it cheap will be folk visiting the club shops. I saw 15/16 home kits in the nike outlet store in Castleford, can’t be that many seagulls fans up there.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Shame we are still lumbered with Nike! I was hoping that our contract would have had a break clause if we got to the PL so we could be free to source a better quality product, and re-negotiate the terms.

Ho hum

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Shame we are still lumbered with Nike! I was hoping that our contract would have had a break clause if we got to the PL so we could be free to source a better quality product, and re-negotiate the terms.

Ho hum

I suspect that Nike thought they were doing us a favour - little did they know.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
If I remember rightly they did the stock take last year and all the 15/16 kit disappeared off the website and from the shop. I guess it was sent back to Nike as I have seen Brighton bits in the Nike outlet stores across the country. I thinks that is a bit silly, why send it to an outlet store when the folk that might want to actually buy it cheap will be folk visiting the club shops. I saw 15/16 home kits in the nike outlet store in Castleford, can’t be that many seagulls fans up there.

Will keep an eye on the Nike outlet in Swindon.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here