Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Season 2

£65.50 in profit after last weekend. Gutted as we done the hard work and could have grabbed a decent profit after they went one nil down.

Anyhow, I grabbed a massive 71-1 via a Ladbrokes odds boost for the final game which means this seaon Singing the Blues will have made either £55 or £765.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I only placed one bet this season, Brighton to beat United - and I’m £100 better off for it [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Those who followed this last season will know I made £393 profit.

The concept is simply. I kick off by placing a £10 double on Brighton to win and Palace to lose. If we happen to win then the stake is increased by 50% for the following week. So £15 then £22.50 and £33.75. We got as high as £33.75 last season. When we lose one then the bet is back down to £10 for the next game.

Clearly with the big boys this season our odds will be much much higher. I think last season one of the doubles only paid even money!

Anyhow the first bet is on. Brighton to beat Man City and Huddersfield to prosper at Palace is probably as outlandish as it will get all season. I got 37-1 with Betway. Clearly if I did land this one, in one stroke I have covered all the bets for the rest of the season!

Needless to say, when we play Palace it will be a simple single.

Quick fag packet calculation would suggest a profit in excess £3000 when we qualify for the Champions Leauge and Palace are relegated to the Championship.

Are you going again this season? Should be a healthy profit after the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here