Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Name On The Shirt

el punal

So the new replica shirt will soon be up for grabs. Many an Albion fan will be purchasing one of these beauties for themselves or for their kids, grandchildren, or, mother-in-law.

Many of the shirts will be adorned with a relevant number on the back (age, lucky number etc.), and then of course, the crowning glory, the name. Generally speaking this will be the wearer's first name, surname, or that of a favourite player. Then there are those that will choose a nickname or, even better, some amusing title that begs an explanation.

For the purpose of this thread what name or title would you have printed on the back of your shirt that best describes you? The more humorous and unusual the better.

Please begin. :albion2:

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
I shall be purchasing a shirt, but only with the Premier League sleeve badges. It will be going on the wall alongside the centenary shirt. Far, far too old to be wearing one, I'll stick with a club polo shirt for the games. :smile:

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
IMG_6525.JPG

I've got this on order! Pretty self-explanatory.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I see no issue with grown men wearing replica shirts to a game to support their team. In fact, I find it odd that people would find this unacceptable as it's just a clear show of support in such circumstances.

Quite why a grown person would wear said replica shirt anywhere other than a football game, or why they'd have a name of any kind on that shirt, is beyond me however.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
IMO grown men can wear what they want, it's a free country, however I do notice usually on holiday, in a nice restaurant the woman has usually made an effort, while the man (often over 40) is wearing a replica shirt. In most cases said shirt is Burnley

Must be Blackpool.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Had "pasty" on the back of a shirt in the Withdean days but scary people kept coming up and saying hello to me so I dumped it :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
IMO grown men can wear what they want, it's a free country, however I do notice usually on holiday, in a nice restaurant the woman has usually made an effort, while the man (often over 40) is wearing a replica shirt. In most cases said shirt is Burnley

What does that say about your choice of holiday destination Doc? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Simple solution, don't take your summer hols in Blackpool :shrug::cheers:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here