Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbz is a Hawk

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes that's what happened, a woman fan gave it to him. But the new MP Lloyd is a Hawks fan - the local ultras have good connections with the party in Kemptown - so I reckon he was also wearing it to support their anti discrimination "football for all" message

I think he was wearing because it was red. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if he knew about the fan culture at Whitehawk.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The right-wingers are scared.

Fear is the path to a Tory government. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

d8ba32b0aea426d0a2ba6860d8a8af5c.png

CORBYNOB :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Prefer him as a full kit person;
Fullkitw.jpg

To be fair it didn't really matter what he adorned himself with he was preaching to the converted.

Glastonbury next 4:30 Pyramid stage should be a hoot more disciples descending into hysteria, we may get a quick rendition of Red Flag backed by Billy Bragg. :drama: :facepalm:

If you think the 200 quid a ticket festival is natural Corbynite territory then Labour are going to walk the next Gen Election :)

I think he was wearing because it was red. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if he knew about the fan culture at Whitehawk.

He spent a day campaigning in the East Brighton council by election with Whitehawk fans. I imagine they bored the arse off him about it :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here