Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbz is a Hawk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I just realised this is a 'hate Corbyn' thread. It's pathetically short . . . . :bounce::lolol:

There would have been more a couple of months ago, but they lost a majority so they're on other threads now.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Jeremy-Corbyn-960107.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pffft usall tory muppets spouting shite

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
How dare a leader of a political party wear a football scarf?!
They should be almost-mythical creatures, far above the rank and file.

I look forward to a thread of any Tory MP in a football scarf.

Ain't going to happen, is it.

Beneath them.

You lot are really scarping the bottom of the barrel now. But I suppose that's all you've got.

Majority :bigwave:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Indeed it is. A Leicester supporting acquaintance who spent much of his early life on the IOW always refers to The Albion as the shitehawks. Suprised it never caught on widely among our rivals. . . .

Especially Palace fans given the bird they're associated with.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
That snide would wear dogshit round his neck if it got him votes.

How dare he wear a scarf! The other parties have too much integrity for such things. They'd never stoop to such devious tactics to get votes...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The reality is he was in Brighton addressing a Unison conference in the Brighton Centre, then a large crowd outside before someone draped that scarf over him. These facts are far too much for the myriad ickle snowflakes on here to comprehend. Instead, it's easier to post meaningless gibberish about him without sctually knowing what they're on about.

Diddums.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The reality is he was in Brighton addressing a Unison conference in the Brighton Centre, then a large crowd outside before someone draped that scarf over him. These facts are far too much for the myriad ickle snowflakes on here to comprehend. Instead, it's easier to post meaningless gibberish about him without sctually knowing what they're on about.

Diddums.

Isn't it just a Gunners scarf which has been photo edited?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Diddums.

I think you take yourself a little to seriously Al, I worry for you're health! [emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here