Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car captured on CCTV parking on my drive whilst we were out.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If not with mates, they would be glad they didn't meet him.

The illegal parker, in a separate incident at the same spot, later tried to attack a contractor clamping his car, with a baseball bat.

He made a massive mistake, as the clamper had in his hand a very heavy chain and being an ex Para, knew how to 'look after himself'.

A true story. Happened in Brighton 5 years back.

The :wanker: parker was never seen again.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:needpics:

Nails, broken glass,anti-tank weapon?

willow-brook-parking-warning-sign-180x220.jpg

Last edited:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If no damage has been done to your property, and the car wasn't there by the time you drove home, why bother doing anything?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably some gay leftie

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If no damage has been done to your property, and the car wasn't there by the time you drove home, why bother doing anything?

Because its a cuffing liberty ?

What if he comes home early one day and can't use his own driveway, because some arsewipe has arbitrarily decided he can use someones elses property as his own during the day ?

If that was me, then the first time, there'd be a snarky note left on the windscreen with an invitation to discuss in person. The second time would result in some superficial and unfortunate damage.

{edit}
I was assuming this has happened more than once. If it WAS a one-off, and is not something regular, then let it go.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Surely, trespass should be illegal as it is in Ireland.

Trepass here is a civil offence and requires the landowner to take the 'trespasser' to court themselves. Even then they can only claim for damages.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The law is pathetic in these cases. You can't damage the car in question or put cooking oil on their windscreen as that is vandalism....even on your own property. Block the ******* in and hope he isn't a psychopath

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I have the registration. It was 2 women. The car is a Hyundai ix35. They both got out of the car, and then 4 minutes later one got back in and drove off. Really very strange. No idea why. The is one of the trespassers. :) I have no intention of doing anything about it, but just incredibly weird. The sheer affront to park on my drive. I would never in a million years think it was appropriate for me to do something like that.

Front 23-06-2017 15-09-42.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We now live in a world where People with drives are mistaken if they think they have some sort of right to park on them and or have access...WRONG!

In today's world populated by chavs and selfish CGAF's, other people's drives are there to use and block when THEY feel like. And woe behold the property owner remonstrates with said individual!!

We live near a station and a school (double whammy) and are about the only people without a drive. Which is actually better situation than all our neighbours incredibly! Loads have been blocked in, physically and verbally threatened when politely asking offending motorist not to do. It's got to the point where schools constantly having to write to parents, police are on hand in mornings and afternoons...all to prevent what 10-20 years ago never occurred or if it did, people would just say sorry and move immediately. Yes that's what our tax goes on people - policing areas around schools for parking because so many of today's parents are so f ucking selfish and inconsiderate that EVEN when in the wrong their default position is to physically kick off when asked not park on people's drives or block them ("I'm only going to be 15-20mins, what's the problem you f-ing c*** isn't the nicest way to speak to an elderly lady who wants to go out or get back in"). It's incredible the world we now live in. We're dealing with people who are so thick or so inconsiderate that I genuienly think we're going to have to bring in licences to breed. Bit like the old dog ones. We just can't carry on letting this sizeable population of low life continue to procreate to everyone else's cost, surely?!! :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have the registration. It was 2 women. The car is a Hyundai ix35. They both got out of the car, and then 4 minutes later one got back in and drove off. Really very strange. No idea why. The is one of the trespassers. :) I have no intention of doing anything about it, but just incredibly weird. The sheer affront to park on my drive. I would never in a million years think it was appropriate for me to do something like that.

View attachment 86565

I'd have parked next door. I don't like paving but their's is much better quality than your brick style concrete slabs. Their little attempt at a garden beats yours, as well. I'd sort out the shared weedy bit in between even if I had to pay for it. You need to up the game to get a better sort of 3 minute parker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here