Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car captured on CCTV parking on my drive whilst we were out.....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have the registration. It was 2 women. The car is a Hyundai ix35. They both got out of the car, and then 4 minutes later one got back in and drove off. Really very strange. No idea why. The is one of the trespassers. :) I have no intention of doing anything about it, but just incredibly weird. The sheer affront to park on my drive. I would never in a million years think it was appropriate for me to do something like that.

View attachment 86565

CCTV covering the public road and pavement? Published on a social media site? Tut tut.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Have you ever been part of the park in my drive scheme at any time?

www.parkonmydrive.com

First (and possibly last) time was for Aston Villa - my how we jested in the car on the way up, about how the house might be within the road closure cordon - and yes it was. Complete waste of time & money, had to park in an ordinary off street car park. Start of a very disappointing day.....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Five Park Drive and a penny box of matches all for 11 1/2 d was the road to ruin when I started senior school. Don't let 'em get away with it!

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I'd have parked next door. I don't like paving but their's is much better quality than your brick style concrete slabs. Their little attempt at a garden beats yours, as well. I'd sort out the shared weedy bit in between even if I had to pay for it. You need to up the game to get a better sort of 3 minute parker.

His driveway is shit because people keep parking on it.

boik

I did that for the Cup Final Replay. South Circular was gridlocked and we weren't moving. Realised we were going to miss the match so decided to park and get on a train. Took the first turning we could looking to park but it was a cul de sac with no room for on street parking. There was a double width longish drive that was empty so we parked and rang the bell prepared to plead and pay to park but no answer. We legged it to the station and puffed into Wembley just in time to see the first United goal, quickly followed by the second. The only good part of the day was getting back to the car and finding that they house owners were still out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I did that for the Cup Final Replay. South Circular was gridlocked and we weren't moving. Realised we were going to miss the match so decided to park and get on a train. Took the first turning we could looking to park but it was a cul de sac with no room for on street parking. There was a double width longish drive that was empty so we parked and rang the bell prepared to plead and pay to park but no answer. We legged it to the station and puffed into Wembley just in time to see the first United goal, quickly followed by the second. The only good part of the day was getting back to the car and finding that they house owners were still out.

What if they had disabled children? or what if they were severe headcases?

What is the actual harm that has been done here? Or does this effectively come down to " get off my land"?

It possibly does, however when it happens to you your opinion and mindset changes. I used to watch those programmes where neighbours would have a massive fall out over a fence moved two inches the wrong way and think WTF? But when a similar thing happened to me a few years back I lost all sense of reason and went a bit nuts

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It possibly does, however when it happens to you your opinion and mindset changes. I used to watch those programmes where neighbours would have a massive fall out over a fence moved two inches the wrong way and think WTF? But when a similar thing happened to me a few years back I lost all sense of reason and went a bit nuts

Care to share? what happened? i am too of similar viewpoint (wtf) so as i have not gone a bit nuts as of yet,i am curious as to what could be a trigger..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here