Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blowers Off - no longer on the air

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Love listening to Blowers and Tuffers together they are worlds apart in character but really make listening an enjoyable passtime.

Oh and P Alliss and his wife come into my pub I owned in Sedlescombe, they were staying across the road in The Brickwall Hotel.He has a lot to do with the owner and his Charity. What a lovely couple, spent a quiet afternoon in their company. He doesn't give out autographs but did for me on an old golf book he gave me, we raised £300 in our golf society after dinner auction for the local school pta.

Funny that you should bracket the 3 of these as for me (and I'm sure I'm in the minority) I can't stand any of them. Blowers is simply too aware of his own eccentricity and has become some kind of ghastly brand; Tuffers has that shocking 'mockney' accent and is a self-styled wild-child who has turned into an Establishment lackey; and Peter A was an old style bombastic and smug 19th hole bore. I know that the standard riposte is that you can always turn off or retune and I can honestly say that it's what I've been doing for many years. That's not to say that I deny they have (or had) their fans but I'd trade the 3 of them in for John Arlott's toe-nail.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Popmaster then back to '6', but I'm sure he'll come up with some tidy tracks.

blo.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here