Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

♫Glastonbury 2017♫

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Nice to see a bit about thrash and death metal, god I saw Naplam Death in Wigan Bus drivers social club back in the late 80s.
There will never be a psychobilly band playing Glastonbury (I know there all shite and predictable).

Anyone know if skinny Lister have been on or are on the BBC coverage, Bass player plays in several Psychobilly bands aswell, oh yeah they play Sunday at 7.30pm, hope they do cover them.

Foo Fighters are a different class here...

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not know a lot about the Foo Fighters but this is outstanding. They have smashed it tonight

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I am trying to watch & hear the Foos at work but what I can catch of them is awesome.

Seen them twice, fingers crossed a third time when they next tour. Dave Grohl ����

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Foo Fighters just don't do it for me so watching Liam Gallaghers set again, proper rock n roll.

Bearing in mind how loud they are, I somehow fell asleep in the middle of the field at Isle of Wight festival in 2006 ish when Foo Fighters were on. Drinking for 24 hours straight (England game in the morning) in hot sun for most of the time probably didn't help. Surprisingly still had my wallet and phone when I woke up.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
It's a shame radiohead didn't choose to do a proper headliner set, as a radiohead fan I enjoyed it but the foo fighters are showing how it should be done...

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
It's a shame radiohead didn't choose to do a proper headliner set, as a radiohead fan I enjoyed it but the foo fighters are showing how it should be done...
FF... far superior..... along with Black Keys...... RH ... dross in my view.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here