Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

♫Glastonbury 2017♫

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Thought it started off alright but then turned over after half hour, didn't get it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They're a bit of harmless fun. I can't believe anyone has suggested they're the best on offer.

Fast becoming a festival favourite apparently and I can see why, I think they are very good and I'm old(ish)
As for Radiohead, they are so far out of my music taste, but I watched some and thought it was absolutely dreadful, but some media saying how good they were and how much the crowd enjoyed it.
I think you really need to be into them to appreciate them, which I am clearly not.
Hoping as well to have my mind changed on Katy Perry, not really sat down and listened to much of her music but I have a feeling that she is going to surprise me hopefully.
Obviously some full on titties action will help as well.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Fast becoming a festival favourite apparently and I can see why, I think they are very good and I'm old(ish).

I quite like Royal Blood & have enjoyed seeing them but they're not breaking any new ground and I'd be very surprised if they said they were.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
9927f0531544fc573b10ead20576fdd1.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Struggled at times through their set, but as soon as Let Down was played I just fell to pieces (one of my all time favourite songs).

As many have said, with such a varied and diverse catalogue I don't think that their set would have won them many new fans, but what it did remind me is how powerful they can be at their best and how important they are to music as a whole.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Saw Run the Jewels at The Forum a couple of years ago and at the Roundhouse earlier this year. Brilliant live. Tough gig though connecting with a big post Corbyn crowd in the afternoon.
Hope they smash it.

Seen Father John Misty live 4 times now and have tix for November. Brilliant live. Very dark and funny.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Live via BBC streaming today:
Foo Fighters, Alt-J, Stormzy, The National, Liam Gallagher, The Jacksons, Toots & The Maytals, Warpaint, Father John Misty, DJ Shadow, Temples, British Sea Power, Katy Perry, Craig David, Jools Holland, Wiley, Corbyn, Run The Jewels, Joe Goddard and Loyle Carner (and a few others).
Watch via : https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f
Full Saturday line up : https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f/performances/2017/06/24#s6gwxj

PS: Currently The Avalanches and Solange are not being filmed at the Artists request.

Live streaming starts today at :
Pyramid Stage: Jools Holland - 1.15pm
Other Stage: British Sea Power - 1.15pm
West Holts: Thundercat - 2.30pm
Introducing : WOWH - 12pm
Park : Sigrid 3pm
John Peel Stage: The Amazons 2.10pm

Watch 25+ Full sets from yesterday (Royal Blood, Radiohead etc) via https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/p056kg71

PS: Reasons why the BBC does not film or record EVERYTHING - https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/e7ddb733-2952-4ef4-b45c-0c3518b152aa

There's also yer usual coverage today on normal tv/radio via BBC Two, BBC Four, R1, R2, and 6 Music and Red Button !!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just seen the Flaming Lips playing Space Oddity whilst the main singer was crowd surfing in a giant orb - brilliant.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Was it just me or did anyone else think that Kris Kristofferson's voice has gone? I know he is 81 but he sounded awful. He also looked as if he would wander off and feed
the ducks at any moment.

He was absolutely shocking and embarrassing to be honest, almost as embarrassing as Johnny Depp pretending to play guitar it all seemed sad really.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking forward to Jezza tomorrow. A festival for all.
View attachment 86566

This is so shameless, I wonder about politicians that want to seem cool, Anyone recall a bloke called Tony Blair ?

Everyone in the media and Britpop thought he was cool once, wonder how that ended up....

Oh yeah a war no one wanted and sadly the repercussions are still reverberating around the world and at home.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Wet summers afternoon and Glastonbury on TV so its not all bad - Jools to start with to warm up the day then Craig David, Run the Jewels and who knows after that as there are a few to choose from. As much as I want to go every time its on I know I would end up a mess (few mates go each one) and the rains have come which means sofa with a fridge chilled beer is not all bad

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
XX and Darlingside - music is well and truly alive.

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] - caught the Anderson Paak set and am warming more to them after the track you'd originally posted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here