Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conor Goldson Loan?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aden Flint was awesome for Bristol City when they beat us 1-0 at the Amex.

He was, but only because we played like absolute IDIOTS, and spent 95 minutes chipping it onto his head.

Goldson is far, far superior. And quick, which we are going to need. A real shame if he's not considered ready to be part of the Prem squad, if entirely understandable.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A loan move for Goldson makes sense because we need top level experience for our first season at this level. We all know Goldson is a quality player, he's Championship standard minimum and can play in the Premier League I'm sure, he just needs more games in him. A loan is ideal for us both, he plays every game in the Championship and if we go down - he comes straight in again. If we stay up he'll get his shot in the Premier League.

Fikayo Tomori for me though!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If it is to be Bristol City, let's hope it works out better than it did for the last CB who moved from us to them!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Making way for John Terry?
[emoji20][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Harry taking Goldson over Terry might be a good move. He already has a player who has played with Goldson.

No way is Terry coming here though, I'm sure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was reported back in April (by the club) that he was expected back for pre season. He was on the pitch before the Villa game running up and down.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Many thanks. I missed that. Well it sounds very positive, and I'm absolutely delighted for him. :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Dunky did ok though!

He only played 2 league games, and was subbed off after 40 mins in the second one (dunno if that was due to injury though). I'd be hoping Goldson would do better than both Dunk and El Abd did at Bristol City.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Personally, I wouldn't loan CG... keep him here, where we can carefully manage his progress back to the 1st team...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here