Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I saw your Dad at Ascot...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FFS. I thought for a moment you'd become a satanist 'raise them from the dead' merchant :facepalm::lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Bloody Silver Ring oiks.
I lived in Ascot for 10 years and used to go 2 days every year and i spent evenings in the high street all week.
The ITV coverage has been very good but they should do a live evening show at 8 to 9 and watch some real entertainment as all the ladies are drunk as skunks still in their refinery dancing in the pubs and bars, throwing up in doorways and showing all they have got.
Meanwhile the Moss Bros suited boys with their ray ban sunglasses are generally total tools.
A great week but a real eye opener, by Monday its back to the right up your backside place to live that it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bet he's a Madness fan

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
He looks a gent ,probably only pays cash in 50's:whistle: Seen it so many times at Ascot ,if it was football they'd be giving 3 year bans all over the shop.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've been to the St Ledger in Donny lots of times and although I've seen loads of pissed up casualties, I've never seen an unseemly, shirt off, handbags scuffle. LEAVE IT!

Surprising really.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I've been to the St Ledger in Donny lots of times and although I've seen loads of pissed up casualties, I've never seen an unseemly, shirt off, handbags scuffle. LEAVE IT!

Surprising really.

Thats because its Donny in sept or oct and about 30c cooler :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here