Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I saw your Dad at Ascot...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thats because its Donny in sept or oct and about 30c cooler [emoji38]ol:
September yeah, but it's often been baking. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some right sights both male and female. Even people who've totally done it by 1p.m. Falling over, throwing up, getting thrown out for snorting coke etc.

All good fun. I'm just surprised I've never seen a bare bellied knobhead trying to offer someone out when it's the sort of thing you'd expect in Doncaster.

I've never been in the cheap seats mind.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

:d

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not been to Ascot for years ,but it was always fun and games and lots of idiots about.

It was the comment about football banning orders. Just seeing how the Old Bill treated the recent marches/demos in London compared with how they react with football fans is proof that the police regard us as fair game for anything.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
It was the comment about football banning orders. Just seeing how the Old Bill treated the recent marches/demos in London compared with how they react with football fans is proof that the police regard us as fair game for anything.

Yep get where your coming from.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Pikey, for sure, for sure.

:bowdown:

A shirtless racegoer who was involved in a drunken brawl at Ascot has been identified as a father-of-four, who says he got riled up in an argument over a chair.

Traveller David Eves, 47, was filmed shouting 'Let's finish it off' as he threw punches at fellow spectators during a shocking rampage.

Footage taken in the Queen Anne Enclosure captured punters screaming in shock as Mr Eves and another man in a white shirt hurled foul-mouthed abuse at one another before being pulled apart by security

Speaking about the brawl on Thursday, Mr Eves told The Sun: 'Some guys started on us. I sat on someone else’s chair.'

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Exactly, some forces (not all) will use things such as Section 27 of the Violent Crime Reduction Act to treat fans as second class citizens and unlawfully restrict their movement.

Horseracing, rugby and cricket fans can bring drinks to the seats to watch their sport, but football fans can't because we can't be trusted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Exactly, some forces (not all) will use things such as Section 27 of the Violent Crime Reduction Act to treat fans as second class citizens and unlawfully restrict their movement.

Horseracing, rugby and cricket fans can bring drinks to the seats to watch their sport, but football fans can't because we can't be trusted.
The joke being that the folk watching the rugby, cricket and racing will generally be football fans too.

It's pathetic.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
The joke being that the folk watching the rugby, cricket and racing will generally be football fans too.

It's pathetic.

So true I used to have a season ticket at Sunderland and Wakefield Trinity (rugby league) as long as Sunderland were not playing on Sunday (or clashes for TV Friday and Saturday) I went to both home and away for years. It amazed me how one day I could drink within a foot of the pitch with the game going on (mixed home and away fans with no segregation at all) and the day before if I wanted a beer in the ground it could only be at certain times cooped up below/behind the stands.

Funnily enough you would at times find people banned from Leeds United (who possibly were caught up in the wrong place wrong time) at the rugby enjoying a beer in MIXED stands having a joke with the opposition without trouble in sight

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not been to Ascot for years ,but it was always fun and games and lots of idiots about.

Went with a group from work a few years ago........absolute carnage all around the place. Hundreds so shitfaced they couldn't stand, couples very obviously shagging in the car park, several fights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here