B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
They are being renamed Leyton dOnuts:wozza:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Will always have the utter most disrespect for those w@nkers...I'll show them the same sympathy they showed us when we were in the shit!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Will always have the utter most disrespect for those w@nkers...I'll show them the same sympathy they showed us when we were in the shit!
It's the fans that matter. The gripe you have is mis-directed at the wrong people. Thier fans have had a terrible time over the last few years with West Ham then the owne.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Great news for the Orient. I work with a season ticket holder, he was so fed up with it. Yesterday pre-takeover he was saying no season ticket info had been sent out yet, no fee to join the Conference had been paid etc. Hopefully they can get stability now, pay the players and staff, and get back in the league.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
It's the fans that matter. The gripe you have is mis-directed at the wrong people. Thier fans have had a terrible time over the last few years with West Ham then the owne.

Err...no!
Clearly recall their fans shouting loud and proud that we should be thrown out of the league.
What goes around comes around!!!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Apparently the new owner has been a season ticket holder for tens of years. Didn't that happen to another club?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why did the new owner waited so long to take over, im sure the clubs has been "for sale" for some time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good luck to them. Still, the matchless bell end himself still owns the stadium, does he not, so its not a viable scenario long term unless he sells the freehold.... if he has and I missed it - good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here