The Three Benefits of the Sit Down Wee

1. Comfortable
2. Less risky
3. Widens options

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I almost always have a 'lazy wee' at home. I usually string it out to get some peace and solitude, and having two hands free means you can go on your phone. Win/Win.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Ever since my wife gave birth to our son I have found that I sit down more, and spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Sometimes I spend so long sat there my legs go dead and it is difficult to stand up again.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Ever since my wife gave birth to our son I have found that I sit down more, and spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Sometimes I spend so long sat there my legs go dead and it is difficult to stand up again.

I did the "zombie shuffle" many times when mine were nippers. I'm with ya' Brother... :salute:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
A big mistake I made was purchasing a grey suit. If you want to know how much splash back generates from the urinal buy one. You and everyone else can see every last bit of piss.

If that doesn't make you sit down, nothing will.

Worst thing when standing at said urinal is when a bloke stands next to you and has a weeks piss in him and continues to blast urine out at gawd knows how many miles an hour and splashes everyone in the fkin near vicinity .

Oh my days !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here