Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blokes : Peeing sitting down

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Am now converted to sitting down every time I need a pee (unless facilities don't offer this comfort), whereas as a younger chap, standing up was the norm! I initially thought it was a chance to take my phone in and keep abreast on NSC, but realize that actually, since my kids were born (almost 20 years ago), I think it's more to do with simple quiet time.. is it an age thing, a lazy thing or just me?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well it's how the Germans do it, you'll be inspecting your poo's next.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Started doing it 3 years ago when my daughter was born so as not to wake her up with the sound of the TORRENT of PISS. Got in the habit and bloody love it now, even thought it;s unnecessary.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Started doing it 3 years ago when my daughter was born so as not to wake her up with the sound of the TORRENT of PISS. Got in the habit and bloody love it now, even thought it;s unnecessary.

That's me.. get quite disappointed if I cant park myself and have to stand..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sit at night and first of the morning, who wants to try aiming while half-asleep?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm the same as any other normal bloke - I stand in the doorway and aim in the general direction of the bowl.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I do it a lot at home but most public ones I'd rather stand. We get a fair few of the signs instructing you how to stand (mostly saying not on top of the loo) but not as many as there were in China where they were likely needed but was always a little man watching you and barging past to mop up the moment you finish anyway.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hmmm. If you are 6 foot four the collateral "piss-bounce" can become an issue so it's sit down for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here