Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blokes : Peeing sitting down

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
A big mistake I made was purchasing a grey suit. If you want to know how much splash back generates from the urinal buy one. You and everyone else can see every last bit of piss.

If that doesn't make you sit down, nothing will.
Agree but if the previous person has stood up whilst having a wee there's normally drops of urine on the ground in front of the bowl which soak into your trousers anyway and there's little worse than SITTING in someone else's piss

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
But this opens up a whole new aspect of do you actually sit? My wife reliably informs me most ladies do not sit but 'hover'. It's an art they develop by using fingers to balance/support themselves against the cubicle wall whilst suspended an inch or two above the seat. This way no part of their bum actually touches the seat. It also develops further by having their own tissues in their handbag, and they never, never, touch the door handles with bare hands. Way too much for me - think I'll stick to standing thanks.

The only time I will sit is if either: middle of night & not turning light on, having a number 2, or so narc'd & middle of night & don't know which way to go (pissed in my wardrobe once when out of it)

wardrobe error is quite common (apparently)

I can't believe I started reading this thread. Blokes are able to stand whilst pissing, so why give up that ability.....unless your wife/girlfriend has emascuated you to such an extent, you prefer the pink room to the stink room. Whatever next, a thread asking what hair and skin care products you lot of nancys use?
Stand or fall, not sit and dab

Really? I've never met a bird who does this.

Mind, I've also never met a bloke who admits to sitting down to piss before this thread.

It's true, public toilets full of germs and bacteria

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
But this opens up a whole new aspect of do you actually sit? My wife reliably informs me most ladies do not sit but 'hover'. It's an art they develop by using fingers to balance/support themselves against the cubicle wall whilst suspended an inch or two above the seat. This way no part of their bum actually touches the seat. It also develops further by having their own tissues in their handbag, and they never, never, touch the door handles with bare hands. Way too much for me - think I'll stick to standing thanks.

The only time I will sit is if either: middle of night & not turning light on, having a number 2, or so narc'd & middle of night & don't know which way to go (pissed in my wardrobe once when out of it)

I can't believe I started reading this thread. Blokes are able to stand whilst pissing, so why give up that ability.....unless your wife/girlfriend has emascuated you to such an extent, you prefer the pink room to the stink room. Whatever next, a thread asking what hair and skin care products you lot of nancys use?
Stand or fall, not sit and dab

Gotta love the close season on NSC.

better than bottling it up :D

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Probably sit down to spray in the morning.

Though the risk is, once I start and a rumbling in the tum mean the kids need dropping off.

So a 30 sec pee then become a more longer session.

Which is marvelous at work, of course.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Well, what started out as a rather whimsical reflection on middle age, has unintentionally proved terribly divisive!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Really? I've never met a bird who does this.

I think you mean you've never met a bird who's been prepared to tell you they do this.

Just set up a wide angle web cam in your local ladies' loos if you don't believe me. Oh.

On topic: always stand, unless pooing.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Reading this thread......???

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Puts me in touch with my feminine side .???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You say that, and I used to think like this too. BUT - and it is a big but - it is summer, meaning light coloured suits. If you are a working professional, you simply cannot AFFORD to walk out of the corporate bogs with splash back sprinkles that even careful usage of the urinals can often leave you with.

I've done that. You have to completely exaggerate the front of your trousers with wet hands and then say, "no bloody towels and hand drier on the blink"
It's the only way to mask over a 'Botley'........................(see Douglas Adams - A meaning of Liv)

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A quick question that is linked to this thread. Who would wait for a cubicle at a game just so they could sit down to pee rather than standing?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Am now converted to sitting down every time I need a pee (unless facilities don't offer this comfort), whereas as a younger chap, standing up was the norm! I initially thought it was a chance to take my phone in and keep abreast on NSC, but realize that actually, since my kids were born (almost 20 years ago), I think it's more to do with simple quiet time.. is it an age thing, a lazy thing or just me?

You're lucky you can pee ! I have no kidneys so not had a slash for 3 years. Shame, I used to quite enjoy it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here