Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Are you Donald Trump in disguise? You certainly sound like an Alpha male bigot.

Far too young to be Trump, sorry to disappoint. I'm guessing we're throwing around unsubstantiated insults, so you just sound like a whiny prick that can't hack someone doesn't like poor ickle Raver. Diddums. Deal with it or log out.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Is the Raver the same palace poster who whelched on a bet on here under a different username? Posts read very much the same as that previous deluded idiot

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really don't think destroying you 2-0 in your own back yard was a fluke.

I thought you came on here to talk football. Instead you just repeat the same old gloating shit. I gave you the opportunity to talk football but you preferred carrying on being a troll, no real surprise there.. You can feck off as far as I'm concerned, won't bother responding again :bigwave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Barnes hit the woodwork at 0-0, had that gone in the result could well have been reversed. You got the breaks, it happens.
I think Ward cleared off the line too (or something like that). It was a close game, just went their way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley by now, the only answer to this ridiculous bs is:-

'That's right palace did beat the Albion in the play-offs'.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is the Raver the same palace poster who whelched on a bet on here under a different username? Posts read very much the same as that previous deluded idiot

I thought it was that Return of the Makh tosser myself - seemed to have the same deluded ideas.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

They could all be the same, sad, deluded poster.

They are, as soon as their posting style outs them as the poster who defrauded REMF of £500 they disappear and reincarnate as another fairly soon afterwards.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am quite worried about Palace surviving, on top of their humongous expenditure on mediocre players, they may have to replace their only ground improvement for the last fifty years, if their cladding is not fire proof.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see this threads going from strength to strength , keep it up .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here