Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Is that the same 2nd season syndrome you lot said we'd have about the Amex attendances? or is it 5th season? Perhaps 6th season?

Let's face it, your opinion has no stock here.

You seem a slightly aggressive individual...just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't mean I'm not eniltitled to one.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Like Palace would sell out if they played 4th tier football in an athletic track arena, you boys needed groupon at Championship level.

They didn't even sell out the away end when we played them at withdean .

Ps Raver STILL on here and it's a Saturday lol

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Sorry to be controversial, but has he signed as my Palace does not think he has. Is he is a good manager, surely only time will tell. Think they need some longevity on their next appointment as most of the time they are premier league strugglers, which as they have 'World class players' then something else must be wrong, maybe managers and owners could be to blame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sorry to be controversial, but has he signed as my Palace does not think he has. Is he is a good manager, surely only time will tell. Think they need some longevity on their next appointment as most of the time they are premier league strugglers, which as they have 'World class players' then something else must be wrong, maybe managers and owners could be to blame?

Nothing been confirmed yet......been 2 days now. His brother has been bigging him up all over the place, even suggested he could get them a Europa league finish.........

"It's always been one of his desires to come to the Premier League," added Ronald.

"It's the biggest league in the world - not necessarily the best - but the most exciting for sure. Frank wants to be part of that and hopefully he gets that opportunity with Crystal Palace.

"As it stands now, I know that both sides want to go with each other but there are just little things to discuss."

Oo-er! Lets hope those little things don't scupper the deal eh!

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Palace, like Brighton, aren't a big club by PL standards. We're about to start out 5th consecutive PL season which is an impressive feat for a club like ours. We've got an excellent squad and an exciting potential managerial appointment.

Off the pitch, we're probably in a better state than Burnley. On the pitch, we're miles ahead of them. The players at our disposal are far superior to Burnley's, our transfer budget is bigger, our wage budget is bigger, etc.
Saints, however, definitely have the edge on us. Their squad is comparable to ours but their youth development is better, their facilities are better and they're a more established club than we are. There's no shame in losing out to Southampton in the chase for a player/manager, but I'd be surprised if anyone fancied Burnley as a better career move.

By miles ahead of Burnley, do you mean 1 point? Tit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nothing been confirmed yet......been 2 days now. His brother has been bigging him up all over the place, even suggested he could get them a Europa league finish.........

"It's always been one of his desires to come to the Premier League," added Ronald.

"It's the biggest league in the world - not necessarily the best - but the most exciting for sure. Frank wants to be part of that and hopefully he gets that opportunity with Crystal Palace.

"As it stands now, I know that both sides want to go with each other but there are just little things to discuss."

Oo-er! Lets hope those little things don't scupper the deal eh!

It won't , Its essentially done but not confirmed . Frank has got a nice war chest available to him and the fact Steve always backs his managers it's looking very exciting for the coming season .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And you know this how?

As for you comment about our past season ticket sales, I would come back at you by saying you weren't able to sell out Withdean during certain games.
Are you really that stupid? Using Withdean as part of your trolling? It is/was almost as big a shithole as Selhurst, the only difference is that Withdean was mostly uncovered. Do us all a favour and f**k off whence you came.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
We avoided relegation by 6 points and a huge goal difference despite having the clown that was Pardew at the helm for half the season. My point is, with a half decent manager we are a decent side capable of finishing top 10, as Allardyce proved.
And yet Pardew had a better win ratio than Allardyce! BTW who were you on here before you became The Raver?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here