Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Happy to be at a club that spends a lot of money and was sacked by his last club after 85 days in charge.

Please let this be a disaster in the making.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
If we end up in 17th and you end up one place and three points behind us, like 2013, I could live with that.

Nah, i don't think that's going to happen. Think you have a 50/50 chance of staying up. I'd also be very very surprised if we went down, we should be looking at top 10 with our team.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Nah, i don't think that's going to happen. Think you have a 50/50 chance of staying up. I'd also be very very surprised if we went down, we should be looking at top 10 with our team.

Lol! Not if your new manager bankrupts you first you ****ing clown

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Like last season?

Oh yeah, I forgot, that was all Palace Legend, Alan Pardews fault.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

Your fellow clan of palace saddos say this every year, yet it never happens, it's boring as ****.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Your fellow clan of palace saddos say this every year, yet it never happens, it's boring as ****.

And then they all disappear for months on end when they hit a losing streak. Wankers

As someone with way too many posts on NSC I just do not get going into a rivals board and being a ****? Why?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was his fault! Under Allardyce's results we were a top 10 side! Pardew would have taken us down, shocking manager.

Three things off the top of my head,
When you poached twinkle toes from the Geordies, your fellow fans were crowing on here about a legend returning, how much he loves the club etc,etc,etc,. I seem to remember Prince Charming saying, he wouldn't stand in Pardews way if England, Barcelona,or Real Madrid came calling for him.

Haven't you got to slash your wage bill considerably so, Frank the Farmer can sign players, due to ffp?.Alladyce has left, and you have a manager with a patchy CV, managing in England for the first time, the jurys still out.

Under BFS, you did beat Arsenal, Liverpool, and Chelsea, fair play, but, you list to West Ham, Burnley, and Swansea, and managed to lose 0-4 at home to Sunderland!! Sunderland ffs!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oh come on, enough's enough. Please mods, stop these trolls.

You ban them and they register as some one else. This is getting beyond pathetic. I like other fans coming on here and engaging in proper chat but these Palace wankers just take the piss. Yes I realise they must be teenagers willy waving or saddos with no meaning to their lives but enough is enough.

I've heard it wouldn't be tolerated on their forums (I'm not sad enough to ever go on them) but I want to debate all things Albion and politics and fun stuff but this is getting ****ing stupid now.

Please sort out a play area or whatever but PLEASE SORT IT. **** sake!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Three things off the top of my head,
When you poached twinkle toes from the Geordies, your fellow fans were crowing on here about a legend returning, how much he loves the club etc,etc,etc,. I seem to remember Prince Charming saying, he wouldn't stand in Pardews way if England, Barcelona,or Real Madrid came calling for him.

Haven't you got to slash your wage bill considerably so, Frank the Farmer can sign players, due to ffp?.Alladyce has left, and you have a manager with a patchy CV, managing in England for the first time, the jurys still out.

Under BFS, you did beat Arsenal, Liverpool, and Chelsea, fair play, but, you list to West Ham, Burnley, and Swansea, and managed to lose 0-4 at home to Sunderland!! Sunderland ffs!

Pardew was never that popular as a player, until he scored that goal at Villa Park. His arrival was hardly meet with a standing ovation, a few went overboard and hailed him as a saviour but nothing major by the majority of the fan base.

No we don't have to slash the wage bill. But transfer funds this summer will be less than the 40 million we spent in January.

Of course those results against Sunderland and Sweasea were poor but it's the Premier League, it's a ruthless division, as you will soon find out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here